Disney Christmas Parade! Whats your take?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Ok, I like Nick Cannon and Doogie, even though they are campy. But...every time "Lana" comes on the screen I want to scream!
How did she even land her job at the parade? I could feel the excitement that NPH had but Lana and Cannon just reek of pooh! (Not Winnie)

englanddg

One Little Spark...
After my "Limited Time Magic" experience being the beach party at Typhoon Lagoon (yeah..."limited" is a good word) and the fact they played Teen Beach Movie over and over again on Funnelvision when on the Fantasy...I really could live without seeing them in the parade.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Oh...suspenseful...Santa appears at Disneyland first. I think that is telling...WDW doesn't get him...they get Darth.

Also, the "Merry Christmas, Nick" voice over has to be one of the worst I have ever heard.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Ok, so my thoughts? Not as good as previous specials I've seen. I really hated that lady "Lana"...and the push for FP+.

The audience screams were annoying. Well, I really have nothing to add...because all of these things have been said before!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Ok, so my thoughts? Not as good as previous specials I've seen. I really hated that lady "Lana"...and the push for FP+.

The audience screams were annoying. Well, I really have nothing to add...because all of these things have been said before!
That was fun reading all your posts. It felt like it was Christmas morning again.lol

Animaniac93-98

They've been a Christmas staple at the Disney parks for decades, but it would be nice if they acknowledged what movie they came from:

40519_large.jpg

Matt_Black

They've been a Christmas staple at the Disney parks for decades, but it would be nice if they acknowledged what movie they came from:

40519_large.jpg

I can see why they don't, as that movie was really, really goofy. (Not as bad as the remake with Keanu Reeves and Drew Barrymore, granted, but still....)

Cmdr_Crimson

In This day in age kids would be more facinated seeing Mediocre Disney Channel stars wooing Sofia The First for a painful rendering of a bland christmas song and wearing there magic bands while staying in a DVC Resort with a planned trip from Adventures By Disney...Ow ow oww even for me this was painful to write.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom