Disney Chase card holders Meet and Greet?

dreamfinder

I've only seen members of the fab 5. Anywhere from 1-3 at a time. I've seen waits of 30+ mins, and I've also walked right in. It really depends on the day and time.

Obi

went twice last September. Both times we waited about 15 minutes. Goofy and Minnie were at both. Liked that we could get a free 5x7 each visit we went. You can only get one free picture per day. We also had photopass+ and were able to get all of the pictures taken at the chase Disney m&g added.

msteel

What is this?? I just applied and received my disney chase card???

This is what it says at https://disneyrewards.com/vacation-perks/

• Character Meet 'N' Greet at our Private Cardmember Location6
    At Walt Disney World® Resort, stop by our private location—reserved just for Cardmembers—to meet and pose with some of your favorite Disney characters. Get a complimentary 5 x 7 photo, too!

Just present your Disney Visa® Card to enter this exclusive event, offered daily 1pm to 7pm at Innoventions West at Epcot®.

KCheatle

We went last year, and I'll tell you, we did not think it was worth the wait. We waited for a good 30-45 minutes to meet Minnie and Goofy (which was close to, if not the longest wait we had on the trip given that we went in mid-September). Not that we don't like them, but we'd already met them. So, we felt like we basically wasted 30-45 minutes standing in line.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
It's scheduled to be Mickey and Pluto OR Minnie and Goofy, but, depending on scheduling and availability, that may not always be the case. I've never seen anyone but those four, though.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I must be one of the few to ever meet all four at once.
That IS rare. Possible, but only in the most opportune of circumstances.
But not opportune for the CMs. That break room isn't big enough for four characters, let alone four characters and their back-to-backs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom