Disney Channel Rumor at Disney-MGM Studios

bgraham34

I could see the Disney Channel doing something. They should try and make the studio more of a studio and bring back some shows filmed on the lot as well.

MaxGoof7

Original Poster
Speaking of Disney Channel Stuff, it's a rumor that The Timekeeper at the Magic Kingdom will be gone for good. Hopefully it will make way for a new attraction from Kim Possible. Not only that but also new character greeters in person too.

Pongo

MaxGoof7 said:
Speaking of Disney Channel Stuff, it's a rumor that The Timekeeper at the Magic Kingdom will be gone for good. Hopefully it will make way for a new attraction from Kim Possible. Not only that but also new character greeters in person too.

Kim Possible doesn't fit in AT ALL with the Tomorrowland theme.

Timekeeper is on shifty soil, but I would throw any hopes of a Kim Possible replacement out the window.

tmtee

ThreeCircles said:
It would be nice to see both the Disney Channel and Radio Disney to have more of a presence at Disney-MGM.

BB Good used to broadcast on Radio Disney at MGM studios, almost everyday and then come out and meet the kids. Mine loved meetig her and it was one of the best parts of our trip.

Now she has moved from Florida, and I haven't heard anyone broadcasting from there since, except during the week of 5/5. It is sad, becuase it was really fun and neat for the kids.

disnyfan89

Pongo said:
Kim Possible doesn't fit in AT ALL with the Tomorrowland theme.

Timekeeper is on shifty soil, but I would throw any hopes of a Kim Possible replacement out the window.
They could easily conect Kim Possible to a timekeeper like show by having her travel through time! They have already done a movie like that on Disney Channel. I would still hate for this to happen since it is just more character invasion

Senderella

Halfling418 said:
ahhhhhh!

The only things I watch on that channel nowadays are House of Mouse and Dave the Barbarian---which is hilarious by the way.

Maybe I'm just not the right age to appreciate the teeny-boppers and bad acting.

all i watch is house of mouse and the adventures of pooh. i am so sick of what they've done to disney channel. it's nothing but teeny bopper tv. i've been bitter ever since they did away with ink & paint club on late nights. imo, they don't need to be showing brandy & mr whiskers on at near 3am!!!! LOL shouldn't the age bracket they're trying to target be in bed by then?? :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom