Disney Channel Rocks! debuts today

TP2000

Furthermore, what always totally irked me about HSM (and now this one) is how the central hub in DHS is all but "closed off" all day long to support this show. If they ran the show, say once every other hour, fine, but to run it as often as they do and to completely take up all that space is poorly planned (IMHO).

Disney Channel Rocks debuted today at DCA, about a month after it started at DHS. At DCA they put it in the World of Color viewing amphitheater, on a stage that rises up from ground level for the shows. And then they shoot the World of Color fountains off behind the stage during some of the dance numbers. Then in early evening it all gets removed before the area is turned over to World of Color viewing.

It's, um.... different. I saw one showing of it this afternoon at DCA. I may give it another try, but I don't think this show works in DCA for some reason. At least not in the World of Color area in front of Paradise Pier. From Mintcrocodiles blog, who was also at one of the first shows today...

1105359195_RKCie-M.jpg
1105358738_s3UFx-M.jpg

Maybe it's me, or maybe the grass is always greener on the other coast, but I think this show works better in front of the hat at DHS. :lookaroun

trr1

Disney Channel Rocks debuted today at DCA, about a month after it started at DHS. At DCA they put it in the World of Color viewing amphitheater, on a stage that rises up from ground level for the shows. And then they shoot the World of Color fountains off behind the stage during some of the dance numbers. Then in early evening it all gets removed before the area is turned over to World of Color viewing.

It's, um.... different. I saw one showing of it this afternoon at DCA. I may give it another try, but I don't think this show works in DCA for some reason. At least not in the World of Color area in front of Paradise Pier. From Mintcrocodiles blog, who was also at one of the first shows today...

1105359195_RKCie-M.jpg
1105358738_s3UFx-M.jpg

Maybe it's me, or maybe the grass is always greener on the other coast, but I think this show works better in front of the hat at DHS. :lookaroun
ok we will get custody of the show but you get custody of the hat:drevil:

Testtrack321

Looks like a fun show.

To everyone who comments about entertaining the whole family remember all those shows from the early 90s that tried to attract our generation. Turtles, Goosebumps, etc. Some people love it and remember it fondly, which is what this will be for next generations. Then there was Goosebumps.... sigh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom