News Disney CEO Bob Chapek reiterates his belief that park reservations are now an essential part of Disney's theme parks business

TQQQ

As I mentioned elsewhere, more changes are possibly on the way in an attempt to fix the system.

Dated one park, one day tickets. No reservation needed since you reserve when buying (see Paris)

Other media, potentially hoppers and resort packages with tickets, and also ticket add ons, will also be date based when purchased. Sales will stop for a given day when a limit is reached.

Prices for all the above will vary depending on day / date and park.

Hopping limits are likely to be removed for various admission media.

These changes could be implemented in the near term.
And Martin correct again....News hit

dreday3

Yes, but no change for resort guests. Still hopping after 2, still need to make reservations as this change is only for single day tickets, although I'm happy to at least still have the ability to change parks.

I was hoping we'd get something about park hopping. Or some kind of perk like Genie + at a discount. Or something, anything.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Yes, but no change for resort guests. Still hopping after 2, still need to make reservations as this change is only for single day tickets, although I'm happy to at least still have the ability to change parks.

I was hoping we'd get something about park hopping. Or some kind of perk like Genie + at a discount. Or something, anything.

You got higher and variable pricing on park hopping, isn’t that enough?

😉

el_super

AP sales not likely to resume before the end of the year.

per Scott Gustin.

I wonder how many potential-AP sales have been converted into single park visits. That would be a huge win for Disney. Probably negates the need to keep the program around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom