Disney Cast Member Killed In Las Vegas Shooting

• Thread starter Deleted member 107043
  • Start date

Phroobar

God, that setup is so ugly. Nothing would say Welcome to the Happiest Place on Earth quite like a mini TSA security check.

I agree with with you though it would be nice if Disney could set up more permanent (and cleverly themed/disguised) security portals.

Temporary tents from 2001 don't say Welcome either. They just say, we are too cheap to install something permanent here but thank you for emptying your wallet at the ticket booth.

4b9577fa1dd0b5bc2cde959d78ec6941--scrooge-mcduck-ducks.jpg

Jedi Stitch

I know if you fly in to WDW, your baggage comes from the airport directly and screened by TSA, since you flew. For all the other people who bring their baggage, I would suspect then to implement this, that you would have to come through specific entrances only, and all baggage brought would have to be surrendered to a "Belhop" service, where it would be take through a baggage check area, and them delivered to your room, like air travelers. This would be for checking into the hotels. The current system for parks is to keep people from bringing in weapons and explosions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom