Disney Called Me Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bsummer

Original Poster
Hi all, well I just thought I'd drop a note saying that Disney returned my call inquiring about the Summer Alumni Program. He told me that they were getting ready to send out my on hold letter becuase I want to do entertainment instead and of course I have to audition, which I already knew. And he said if I don't pass the audition they'll offer me a different line of work. So basically I'm garunteed to go back this summer, let's all just hope the audition goes well!!! And to all those waiting to hear back, keep calling it took me three times calling and five weeks time to hear back!!!

:sohappy: :D :sohappy: :D :sohappy: :D :sohappy: :D :sohappy:

radiohost

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M Sure your on cloud nine today!!!! Best Wishes!!! Radiohost:cool:

joanna71985

That's a good thing to know. I'm the same way right now. I know my application was received by my interviewer. I should be receiving something any day now (according to my interviewer). Also, I'm on hold because I'm going to audition in 24 days (which I knew already)!! The only thing is I've been waiting for 22 days (not counting today). So if I don't get anything soon, I'm going to call. BTW, what number do I call?

natedog123

Congrats!!! It's going on six weeks for me since I sent in my application. I've talked with them twice, the last time was last monday. They told me that I should be receiving my offer sometime this week!! But congrats, that's totally awesome!

bsummer

Original Poster
I just called the number in the e-mail which is 1-407-828-1736 and a guy named Sean answered and asked if I had talked to Randy. I said no and he said let me transfer you to his voicemail and then leave a message and he'll call you back. And that's how I found out today...all thanks to Sean or Shawn....whatever!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom