Disney bus ran over a guest at the Contemporary

mousepilot

Unfortunately this is accurate, and apparently the person who was airlifted died a few days later. The victim was parked in the bus load zone and unloading a van from the rear when hit by the bus. It's so dangerous to the drivers as well as the guests moving about in the load zones to park personal vehicles in these areas, even for a few minutes. This particular spot is a very blind turn, plus the chaos of post-Wishes activity and the construction of the new tower. God bless those involved and here's to a safe New Year...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Unfortunately this is accurate, and apparently the person who was airlifted died a few days later. The victim was parked in the bus load zone and unloading a van from the rear when hit by the bus. It's so dangerous to the drivers as well as the guests moving about in the load zones to park personal vehicles in these areas, even for a few minutes. This particular spot is a very blind turn, plus the chaos of post-Wishes activity and the construction of the new tower. God bless those involved and here's to a safe New Year...
I am not questioning the accuracy of your statements but do you possibly have a link?

DisneyMusician2

Not to sound doubtful, but what is with the rash of newcomers with very similar writing styles suddenly posting on this thread?

If this is true, thoughts and prayers to the family, but I take most things as they are given here, and this one is looking a little odd after I've red through all the posts.

Sorry if that seems paranoid...

mousepilot

I'm just someone on the inside who was made aware of this by those who would know... when I searched for info online regarding the incident I found your forum... yours is the only link I could find. God bless...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom