Rumor Disney bus driver busted for grooming kids on chat while at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Judge Judy Reaction GIF

Brian

The current thread title (Disney bus driver busted for grooming kids on chat while at work) seems to be succinct and accurate. No more connection Zach Riddley, or any other Zach for that matter.

ETA: Can we now put a similar amount of energy into condemning the (likely discharged) bus driver's disgusting alleged behavior?

Brian

But here's my question: if these 4 people worked anywhere else, would it have been as big of a headline?
No, not at all. But since Disney is the preeminent family vacation destination, when a Disney employee is caught during one of these stings, it's noteworthy.

As Sheriff Judd said, there's always at least one: “What would an operation be — either a ography investigation or predator operation or human trafficking operation — without a Disney employee? We always have a Disney employee.”

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
No, not at all. But since Disney is the preeminent family vacation destination, when a Disney employee is caught during one of these stings, it's noteworthy.

As Sheriff Judd said, there's always at least one: “What would an operation be — either a ****ography investigation or predator operation or human trafficking operation — without a Disney employee? We always have a Disney employee.”

Of course there always is. As there almost certainly will be in any population as large as the number of CM's Disney has in Florida.

Jacob Marley

The creator straight up admitted it was trolling.
Then this changes a lot and I take back a lot of what I said earlier.

It really looked like people were losing it because, somebody did something bad who just happened to share the same first name and career industry as innocent people. I'm thinking... doesn't this happen all the time?? I'm sure there have been arrests of people sharing my first name who might work the same line of work as I do. So what? I know readers are smart enough to research what happened and see via the mugshot/ last name that hey, this is somebody else.

But if this was intentional trolling to paint a false negative on someone, that changes the narrative of all this, and I apologize for earlier.

Lilofan

You must be thinking of another Disney message board.

Anyway, I'm glad these people were caught, and that they'll be processed through the system.

But here's my question: if these 4 people worked anywhere else, would it have been as big of a headline?
Sheriff Judd of Polk County should be grateful a number of cast live in his county. Orange County is a higher priced COL and the cast that live in his poorer county help finance his police force with their even lower property taxes.

celluloid

This news happens with teaching as well. Random example but there can be a person in a bar altercation on the weekend and the headline will be sure to mention that they are a Teacher. In the teaching profession you are always "on." You probably notice this in your local news that the same news would not mention if someone was in sales or worked at the local gas station.

Sick person caught is always good instead of another actual victim hurt. It is particularly wild that this behavior likely happened while he was working though.

Last edited:

Disney Glimpses

This is abhorrent, but hardly something worth discussing. Bad and sick people are everywhere. Schools, churches, supermarkets and yes even The Most Magical Place On Earth. When you have an operation this large, people who make it their life's mission to hide their dark secrets from the world are guaranteed to slip through the cracks of even the most stringent of background checks. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom