Disney Books

CinderellaFan

Original Poster
Does anyone know of any storybooks that take place in Disney World. For example, "The Babysitters Club at Disney and "Meet Me In The Magic Kingdom." I'm trying to get my nephew a collection of different stories for his birthday. Thanks for the help.

H20Babie

Depending on your nephew's age, Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom is another sci-fi book set in the MK.

While not set in Disney, Peter and the Star Catchers, Peter and the Shadow Thieves and Peter and the Secret of Rundoon, all by Ridley Pearson are also not to be missed as they tell the tales of Peter Pan, including before meeting Wendy and gang.

PixyDust

ok I am 37 and just finished kingdom keepers and have to say it was really good. (I read all books before my son does just to make sure they are ok.)

The Mystery at Disney World by Carole Marsh is another pretty good one.

We have all of the Peter books and I just found a National Treasure mystery so I'm picking it up. (I'm at B&N right now.)

There is the Jack Sparrow chronicles as well.

KK is definitely the best one though.

CinderellaFan

Original Poster
My nephew is 8 and has already read the Kingdom Keepers. It's one of his favorite books. There was suppoused to be a sequel set in the animal kingdom but i'm not sure what ended up happening with that one. Thanks for your suggestions if you know of any others or anything about the sequel please let me know. Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom