News Disney begins selling cloth face masks featuring Disney characters

Hcalvert

I ordered a set of Star Wars and PIXAR. I know when I go back to the classroom, I most likely will have to wear one for a while. I may as well look cute. I also ordered the Vera Bradley hipster that I have been wanting too.

Last edited:

Hcalvert

They missed the obvious cool masks - like a Darth Vader or Stormtrooper grille!
I was hoping for a Chewy one too. I ended up ordering for my husband's and son's taste. I really wanted the Stitch and Marie ones, but could only buy two sets at a time.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Will this type of mask work?

1588280528600.png

mf1972

wth is with the app today? can’t submit my order & the app keeps crashing on me. even after signing in i keep getting an error & have to sign in again

Amused to Death

wth is with the app today? can’t submit my order & the app keeps crashing on me. even after signing in i keep getting an error & have to sign in again

I had two orders go through on me... and apparently there is no way to cancel one of them? What great customer service! :p

eliza61nyc

Are people really that desperate to be able to go back to Disney? I’d just wait till the pandemic blows over. Can’t imagine it would be fun feeling paranoid the whole trip.
Lol most people I know are desperate to go outside period. Now the general wisdom is this madness is going to last through the summer. I'm already on anti-depressants from sheltering in place. I'm desperate to go ANYWHERE 😜

mf1972

I had two orders go through on me... and apparently there is no way to cancel one of them? What great customer service! :p
still trying & the order still won’t go through. 1 of the items i chose is now no longer available. my personal & payment info checks out. not the end of the world, but just frustrating

wendysue

Just my opinion FOR ME...if I have to worry about wearing a mask to not catch something on a plane or at a theme park, I have NO business being there. I'm sad that I have had to cancel 2 trips, but not rescheduling anytime soon. I'll keep an eye on the news when WDW reopens and watch for the spike. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom