News Disney begins selling cloth face masks featuring Disney characters

YankeeMouse

The price is very reasonable. But I already missed out on the Star Wars series. Sold out. Was able to order the ones with small Mickey and Minnie prints.

Genie_naughty_whispers

So if I understand correctly, a pack of 4 that comes in one size. No variation of sizes per pack?

I wonder how good these actually are. The look like they have very thin material. Probably not very protective.

peter11435

So if I understand correctly, a pack of 4 that comes in one size. No variation of sizes per pack?

I wonder how good these actually are. The look like they have very thin material. Probably not very protective.
How can you even possibly assess the quality or thickness of the material by a photograph. Especially since these appear to be renderings and not actual photos of the product at all.

Last edited:

ImperfectPixie

Face coverings in general are more to keep your germs in...not to keep the virus out. If we all wear face coverings, the chance of becoming infected is reduced to around 2%. Throw in one unmasked, infected person into the mix and it shoots back up to 70%.

Jon81uk

Given you need to wash them regularly each person needs a couple of masks, so a pack of four per person isn't unreasonable.

and yes they are not meant to be very thick, the protection is similar to using a handkerchief or tissue when coughing, these are an alternative to paper masks and are designed to lessen droplets leaving the wearers mouth to protect others.

Tori

Given you need to wash them regularly each person needs a couple of masks, so a pack of four per person isn't unreasonable.

and yes they are not meant to be very thick, the protection is similar to using a handkerchief or tissue when coughing, these are an alternative to paper masks and are designed to lessen droplets leaving the wearers mouth to protect others.
This.

You have to wash them after each use.

Brooklin Disney Dad

I would imagine they can’t be too thick. Masks at Disney in the summer. Ugh! Humidity makes the air already a challenge to breathe. Kids will not be happy. Good luck on roller coasters with these on!

ThatMouse

Face coverings in general are more to keep your germs in...not to keep the virus out. If we all wear face coverings, the chance of becoming infected is reduced to around 2%. Throw in one unmasked, infected person into the mix and it shoots back up to 70%.

Yes everyone has to wear them, which isn't going to happen even if they try to enforce it. But hey, if you're going to Disney you should just plan on getting infected and now you can get infected with some style!

Brooklin Disney Dad

It's a b-i-g bandwagon...

Considering how Disney is giving away a million of these things, and is donating all the profits until September, I got to give credit where it's due.

Props, Disney!
dt_story-char-special-sticker-inside-out-joy_launch_d2b66156.gif
All profits UP TO $1 million. They are likely raking it in as we speak! Hand over fist, filling up Scrooge’s sage again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom