Disney Awesome Again!

My family and I just returned from WDW last weekend and once again it was an awesome trip! I've read with great interest some of the postings in these forums, but I have to say the cast members, the parks, the attractions---everything--was awesome.
I didn't see any significant signs of cutbacks.
For the third year in a row we were treated fabulously by the staff at Port Orleans Riverside. We are convinced that we will stay nowhere else! Tina and Arlan in Fulton's general store were outstanding! (they really helped my daughter's pin collection!)
The food and facilities are wonderful--the boat ride to downtown disney was fun--THANKS Clint! (he even had menus for the restaurants on his boat!)
Disney and their cast members both at the resort and the parks--even on the transportation--treated us like longtime friends. Not once did anyone not take time to talk, laugh, or just say Hi.
I just wanted to pass along this little note to let those that are heading to WDW this summer to be prepared for another great trip.

BruS

Royal Plaza; 1979,80,83
Off site; 1992
Port Orleans-Riverside; 2001,2002,2003

P.S--- I read a few days ago the question about WDW or Universal. We finally tried Universal on this years trip. I won't go into specifics or take up anymore time but I will say this:
"been there, done that---NEVER GOING BACK"---I'll stick with WDW!

Lilogirl

Great to hear! I'm going in 8 Days!!! Glad to hear that everything is up to par. This is my 5th trip, but only my husbands 2nd (his last trip was 1988) and I want him to have the time of his life, and understand what Disney Magic is all about!
Anyone have any tips on things that have opened since 2000 that we shouldn't miss?

LivefortheMouse

Thanks, im glad to hear that there r people out there that feel as i do when they r at disney. My friends r always like why dont u vacation somewhere else this year and i always tell them ive tried other places but at none of them do i feel that i am the most special person there. There are a millon people at Disney, yet i dont know how they mannage to make each person feel like the most special person at Disney.:king:

Pixiedust30

Hi everyone this is my first post but I have been reading these boards for months now. (just shy) I'm glad you had a good time on your trip and everything in disney is on point. We are going down the 22nd of June and staying at the Contemporary:sohappy: We were there in March and we stayed at the Poly but we wanted to try the Contemporary this time. Hopefully We might be able to ride Mission Space but who knows:hammer:

T1nker_Bell

Originally posted by BruS

P.S--- I read a few days ago the question about WDW or Universal. We finally tried Universal on this years trip. I won't go into specifics or take up anymore time but I will say this:
"been there, done that---NEVER GOING BACK"---I'll stick with WDW! [/B]

Me too! Disney is simply better. Especially if you have small children. Universal has nothing for young kids.

So nice to read your post - we just got back from a trip the second week of October and I feel the same way ... We must have had an extra sprinkling of pixie dust this time around. I feel like each trip there is better than the next.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom