Disney As A Corporation

LeighM

^ That. I have been working in health care for upwards of 20 years. People whom get into for the money, do not last long. I would have to say, allot of folks in the field have no interest in filling their pockets. One of the best M.D.s I know, renowned in his field. Drives a Toyota Camry. Lives a mediumish life and is an overall happy person.

Reminds me of my former best friend. She got into medicine because of the money and chose family medicine. Right out of med school, she wouldn't take a job offering less than $160k a year. I would never recommend her to anyone I knew because she has a bad bedside manner, doesn't really like or respect her patients, and just doesn't want to be bothered when she's away from work. Even her husband says she might love medicine but she's a horrible doctor. She needs to be in research or something so she doesn't have to interact with people. After a few years, she was already feeling trapped because of the student loan debt.

DisneyDoctor

^ That. I have been working in health care for upwards of 20 years. People whom get into for the money, do not last long. I would have to say, allot of folks in the field have no interest in filling their pockets. One of the best M.D.s I know, renowned in his field. Drives a Toyota Camry. Lives a mediumish life and is an overall happy person.
I have yet to meet someone in my class who is all about the money. Of course, they might be hiding that, but outright they seem to be in it for the right reasons. We all agree though, money is important. We’re taking on insane amounts of debt. If physicians only made 50k per year, it wouldn’t be possible for us to become one. The debt would swallow us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom