Disney announces thirteen new tenants heading to Disney Springs

Disneyhead'71

Haha, "Industrial Gothic"? So that is what we are calling it now that "Steampunk" is passé.

A nice, yet unremarkable announcement (excepting Edison). But they did already unload the big guns with STK and Morimoto's so a good start on the retail side. Especially when you throw in The Art of Shaving, etc. But I do think they may have another Ace up their sleeve on the retail side. Probably not Harrod's, but unique style things like Uniqlo.

DS is going to be a pretty cool Lifestyle Center.

PhotoDave219

Haha, "Industrial Gothic"? So that is what we are calling it now that "Steampunk" is passé.

A nice, yet unremarkable announcement (excepting Edison). But they did already unload the big guns with STK and Morimoto's so a good start on the retail side. Especially when you throw in The Art of Shaving, etc. But I do think they may have another Ace up their sleeve on the retail side. Probably not Harrod's, but unique style things like Uniqlo.

DS is going to be a pretty cool Lifestyle Center.

Hey, if it gets them out of the parks....

articos

Yes, and also an area underground that extend out under the pathway in front of the AC building.
Right. It's a lot of area over a multilevel space, taking what was formerly cast/backstage support space underneath.

Separately, this is Uniqlo's first store outside the Northeast and California and Zara's second store in the Central Florida area.

Last edited:

jenny_h

What do you guys think about the 13 new tenants announced today?

I personally think that they made great store and restaurant choices! While the stores aren't all Disney related stores, it brings in a great variety to draw people in! The restaurants that have been announced are creative and sound like they have a strong theme to give it that Disney feel. I am excited for more announcements and what Disney Springs finished outcome will be! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom