DISNEY and your DNA

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Is this why the a lot of the value resorts are being retro fitted with environmentally friendly slop buckets? Really unnecessary in my book. I usually just lop of a bit of toe and leave it behind. Figure it saves someone a bunch of work.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
You leave more DNA in your hotel room and on the silverware you used at breakfast than you would on the finger scanner.

if they really wanted it, they'd just get it from your hairbrush.

But how would they know its yours? The genius of the finger scanner is they just have to scrape if off molecular layer by molecular layer and voi friggin la, they have your DNA (this is why the scan is so important, the top layer will be the last person to touch it and so on..cross referencing at its most evil). So simple really when you think about it. They can then use the DNA to make replaceable body parts for their most lucrative customers and use those body parts as replacements thus extending the life, health, and amount of time that Mr. and Mrs. Disney Loving Richie Rich pants will be spending big bucks at the resort. Just follow the money my friends. So simple when you think about it.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
But how would they know its yours? The genius of the finger scanner is they just have to scrape if off molecular layer by molecular layer and voi friggin la, they have your DNA (this is why the scan is so important, the top layer will be the last person to touch it and so on..cross referencing at its most evil). So simple really when you think about it. They can then use the DNA to make replaceable body parts for their most lucrative customers and use those body parts as replacements thus extending the life, health, and amount of time that Mr. and Mrs. Disney Loving Richie Rich pants will be spending big bucks at the resort. Just follow the money my friends. So simple when you think about it.
Great idea as long as they're replacing their fingertips. But based on my unofficial surveys of most visitors to WDW, trust me -- nobody wants pieces of those people implanted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom