Disney and Jon Favreau Joining Forces on “The Lion King”

brb1006

For some reason, I'm thinking Disney might soon announce a remake of The Aristocats in live-action form. If the news of a Pete's Dragon came out of the blue then this might be next.

Last edited:

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Thank you! I will never understand the fascination society has for such an untalented piece of trash. Every time I see her name or face, I actually want to vomit. It truly infuriates me how someone like her, a superficial fake, gets praise and acclaim left and right while more deserving artists are paid absolute DUST. Its disgusting.
Careful. @Sped2424 might call you a racist now.

champdisney

I knew that this wasn’t going to be a live-action film from the get-go. Dinosaur was practically all live-action with animated characters thrown in. Disney considers it a Walt Disney Animated Feauture... it has more live-action elements than this Lion King will ever have. What logic.

Californian Elitist

I still lack faith in any and all upcoming live-action films Disney is planning to make. In saying that, I’m very curious as to what Queen Bey will be doing with the soundtrack, since she’ll be collaborating with Hans Zimmer. Looking forward to that premiere outfit as well. More like The Lion Queen.

582566A9-6E65-4C57-BC49-DE11E4CCE044.jpeg

Sped2424

I still lack faith in any and all upcoming live-action films Disney is planning to make. In saying that, I’m very curious as to what Queen Bey will be doing with the soundtrack, since she’ll be collaborating with Hans Zimmer. Looking forward to that premiere outfit as well. More like The Lion Queen.

View attachment 242435
I think I remember reading part of what took so long for them to sign Beyonce was the soundtrack negotiations! Rumor was Beyonce wants a full African choir which if that pans out this weekend soundtrack might become the definitive verison!

Californian Elitist

I think I remember reading part of what took so long for them to sign Beyonce was the soundtrack negotiations! Rumor was Beyonce wants a full African choir which if that pans out this weekend soundtrack might become the definitive verison!

If this is true, then another yes for Beyoncé. I would like to believe Disney was already planning on hiring African choirs again like they did for the animated film, but you never know with Disney nowadays.

Beyoncé’s vocals along with a strong African choir... YES.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom