News Disney After Hours at Walt Disney World (2024)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Just a little nudge to that day ticket-night ticket fantasy. No difference in price, but less hours. So, if you want to go during the day, $119. Go @ night, another $119. Or call it a special event $169 for the night.
I’ve watched people dive over the cliff for more than a decade now. I don’t blame them for not seeing it coming (experience)…but it’s delusional not to see the arc…

Started with holiday events…400% price increases and a flood of dates in that span…

Then the failed launch of “after hours”…then the space mountain “smoking cabanas” (that was a doozy)….then “villains soirée” (another doozy…upsell within an upsell)…then after hours episode 2 - the Iger strikes back…

And on and on.

Now we have a cost to ride the rides you paid for wirh your ticket…which is now really a “concrete access fee”

There is a linear progression.

A far cry from E-Ride nights…where they actually kept the park open later and charged $15 for 3 hous…as a loyalty thank you.

But people try to make that comparison too

MouseEarsMom33

They're only going until May this year. Could this be an indication of when Disney Starlight debuts?
Not necessarily. They added additional dates for 2024 back in January. MK dates only went until April with the initial announcement.

What is interesting is they announced the original batch of dates in October last year. They are almost 2 months early this year. I think they are trying to get ahead before Universal announces Epic Universe opening date.

jrhwdw

Not necessarily. They added additional dates for 2024 back in January. MK dates only went until April with the initial announcement.

What is interesting is they announced the original batch of dates in October last year. They are almost 2 months early this year. I think they are trying to get ahead before Universal announces Epic Universe opening date.
DAH doesn't realty compete with EU since AH with be after all of Orlando's Parks close most likely, Unless HEA is a mjor draw for early AH check in?

I would love for Starlight to beat EU! Both in Announcement Date and Actual Date but IDK if we're that lucky........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom