Disney Adult Crocs

wizards8507

we love ours. even more of a fashion no no we put socks on with them. That way sweaty feet don't slide around. Its like wearing really comfortable slippers all day.

Booooooo.

Where do you folks buy sneakers that makes Crocs seem like a good choice in 98 degree weather? Compared to Keds or Reebok Classics, Crocs might be better for a long day. I certainly wouldn't wear my boots. But have you tried Nike Shox or Reebok Hexride? Ten times more comfortable than Crocs and you can wear fresh socks with them and keep your feet nice and fresh.

You have to get really lucky for Crocs to fit right. Since they only come in a handful of sizes, if you're anywhere in between then they're not a viable option.

captainkidd

Am I the only one who finds those things unbareably uncomfortable? I always end up with blisters near the top side of my feet wearing those things.

LALALand

You can try TOMS shoes if you don't like Crocs. They have a cool policy where you buy a pair, and the company donates a pair to a child in need. It's like tomsshoes.com or something like that.

wizards8507

You can try TOMS shoes if you don't like Crocs. They have a cool policy where you buy a pair, and the company donates a pair to a child in need. It's like tomsshoes.com or something like that.

That's a great human interest program, but it's not recommended for walking around a theme park all day. Tom's shoes are made of canvas and cardboard.

elatino

I don't get it.....I think they are so ugly. Im a nurse and when I see them all over the hospital I just scream on the inside. The worst is when I see people match their polo shirts with their crocs. No wonder people think Americans have poor taste in clothing. Don't even get me started with those shoes that wrap around every toe...people look like apes in those....thanks for letting me vent...wuussssaaaa!

LALALand

That's a great human interest program, but it's not recommended for walking around a theme park all day. Tom's shoes are made of canvas and cardboard.

Yeah, good point. Crocs are more solid construction, albeit a bit "ugly". Seriously though, who cares how they look if they work for you :)

bmarkelon

This "adults should not wear Crocs" business is just plain silly. If someone wants to wear Crocs that's their choice. The way I see it, they are cozy and air conditioned with the bonus of Mickey Mouse all over them! Oh yeah and the bonus that my kids appreciate mommy wearing matching shoes.

PS~I wear Uggs too. :drevil: :D (Not in Disney, of course, it's my New England winter boot of choice.)

stratman50th

To the original poster, or anyone else who is interested, Amazon.com has a huge selection. Not as much as on the crocs site, but lots. (I hope this wasn't already brought up and I missed the post).
I've always thought crocs were pretty ugly. But I've actually started having second thoughts as my feet are trashed by the second day these last few years. Now I'm like, "I don't really care what they look like". That being said, there's a lot to choose from now that don't look like Dutch wooden shoes. Got caught in the rain last year and the socks got soaked along with the tennis shoes. Blister city! I've even been wearing flip flops. I'm actually a convert in that department too. Modern flip flops have a lot more support surprisingly, keep your feet dry, and are comfortable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom