Disney 365 days a year?

Disneykidder

Original Poster
If you could, would you visit the parks in WDW everyday for an entire year?
I was asked this by a friend who doesn't get my Disney, er, obsession.

My response was yes, I could. I'd spend my mornings sipping coffee somewhere amazing, have lunch somewhere new everyday and do the same for dinner. I'm not saying I would stay there for 12 hours everyday but I would definitely be OK with being there everyday!

Anyone know anyone who has done this? Would you?:D

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
If I could visit every day I definately would. I would have my daily workout walk through one of the parks and cap it off with a couple of rides. Might not spend the whole day. When I was in Disneyland in June I ran into a gentleman who lived a 10 minute walk away and he said that he came everyday and had a walk throught the parks as his exercise and people watched for a bit then went home, and maybe did a couple of attractions. It had me rethinking my retirement plan.

Frosty89

Oh absolutely! When I did the college program a few years ago, I would venture there before work and often times when I had no work. It was awesome. It was one of the few times I felt truly happy because even when I didn't want to go out to orlando to go out with friends, I could escape to the Magic Kingdom. I'd be there every day!

Chernaboggles

I think that would be a fun year - to see it in all the different seasons, go to special events and have the time to really see all the details. We've been watching a lot of documentaries about WDW lately and I'm amazed at how detailed and carefully arranged it all is. It might take a whole year to see it properly! It wouldn't be like a vacation, though. More like spending a year in a foreign country populated by princesses and giant mice.

RedBaron

Yeah, I could easily go every day if it was possible. If it was just for coffee, a walk around, lunch, dinner or maybe even the night time shows. I cant imagine getting tired of it.

Recently I stumbled across a site for Disney Golden Oak which is a community for resort like living at it's finest at Disney. It is spectacular, so if you are curious, just take a peek. Even though it is WAY out of my range to even dream about, it is still a fun site to browse and dream. :joyfull:

Last edited:

danstpeter

I plan on staying about six months, Nov 2 to April 29th. Let me know of any public meetups please. 40 days from now. 1218 (approximate annual pass for two) / 180 days = $6.84 for both of us. Wi fi at motel is $5.00 for entire stay, I wonder if they will really honor it.

Last edited:

jw24

Every day for a year? Not a chance. I don't mind warm weather but having to deal with really hot weather in the summer months as well as the large crowds during Christmas and New Years, summer months and all other major holidays...not worth it! Don't get me wrong. I love visiting WDW as much as everyone else but I have limitations and standards!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom