Disney’s Q1 (Oct/Nov/Dec) FY 2020 Earnings Results Webcast on Tuesday, Feb 4, 4:30ET.

LSLS

Disney+ in my eyes will really depend on how greedy they get with it. I think it's pretty obvious they underestimated how many people saw the price point and decided "Eh, that's not too much extra to pay, why not?" The question becomes if they raise it $10, do people still do that. And then of course, does that matter? If you double the price and lose 25% of your subscribers, you have still increase profits.

Darkprime

Disney+ in my eyes will really depend on how greedy they get with it. I think it's pretty obvious they underestimated how many people saw the price point and decided "Eh, that's not too much extra to pay, why not?" The question becomes if they raise it $10, do people still do that. And then of course, does that matter? If you double the price and lose 25% of your subscribers, you have still increase profits.

yea. I think everyone knows they'll increase the price eventually. I have no insider info but I suspect the first increase will probably come later this year when their first real slate of original content titles start flowing in. TF&WS,Mando Season 2, WandaVision etc.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Transcript is now available...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom