Discussion Topics You'll NEVER See On The Forums

tracyandalex

Yes the County Fair is back on for this year, totally cancelling my WDW trip for this!! I can't wait to ride the haunted house ride (best ride ever)!!

NewfieFan

Do diaper age children have to wear swim diapers or is that just a suggestion?

So glad they have those Brawny signs in the restrooms! All this time I've been washing my hands wrong!!!

Where is the love for Chicken Little in the parks???

afar28

Haunted Mansion to be shut down; replaced by Duffy the Disney bear store, a Duffy meet n greet, a Disney Cruise line stand, and a movie explaining the benefits of DVC.

Goofyernmost

Main Street to be torn down to make room for an expanded Stroller storage area.

Cinderella Castle sold to Days Inn...Will have a Red Lobster franchise on the lower floor.

Speed Boats to be allowed on the Rivers of America.

PoTC taken over by the Coast Guard. Vows to end the threat of piracy. Arrrr!

LoriMistress

One that I've seen a few times on here, but ends up getting deleted because comments that start to get heated would be seeing Obese People (Pooh Size) in the Parks. It mainly focuses on the scooters that they ride.

Bob Saget

Original Poster
One that I've seen a few times on here, but ends up getting deleted because comments that start to get heated would be seeing Obese People (Pooh Size) in the Parks. It mainly focuses on the scooters that they ride.
True. But that would fall under the category:
Discussion Topics You Can NEVER Go One Full Week Without Seeing.
(Other topics which fall under this category include: "Celebrities At WDW", "What Films Would You Add To Great Movie Ride?" "That Special Moment/Feeling When..." and "....Tour Groups....")

EOD K9

DHS to tear down AI and SD to make room for Star Wars Cantina themed restaurant.....only to be later pushed back, reimagineered, placed behind a scrim, then turned into a M & G instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom