Discount Tickets

Gartdog

I know heavily discounted WDW park tickets are impossible to come by, but can anyone recommend a website that gives a decent discount and is also safe and reliable?

Thanks!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Not very large discounts as they don't offer those at the reputable sites, but Undercover Tourist and TicketsAtWork(if you have access from your employer) are reputable and reliable options. :)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

There is a new ticket special through Disney that gives a pretty decent discount but the tickets are limited in that they are not hoppers and allow admission into one theme park per day so you get one admission to MK, one to EPCOT, one to Studios and one to AK, with no option to go back to a park a second time and skip one of the others. Also these tickets cannot be upgraded or have any options added on such as hoppers or Water arks. They are discounted and are a good deal at $297.14 (includes tax, $279.00 per adult wiithout tax) but may not fit your plans. Here is the limitations directly from Disney's site for the purchase:
The ticket is valid for one day of admission to Magic Kingdom park, one day of admission to Epcot, one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on 4 days, and may not be used to enter the same park more than once. Ticket must be used within 14 days of first use or by May 26, 2017. Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. The 4-Park Magic Ticket is not valid for admission on any of the following blockout dates:

• December 17, 2016 - January 2, 2017
  • April 10, 2017 - April 21, 2017
Hope this helps! Marie

Upvote 0

neoshinok

If I can piggy back on this: Do APs get discounts on single or multi day tickets for others? I can't seem to find a straight answer from Disney's site on this. Thanks in advance

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I don't believe so neo, but I thought I read something about discounts for DVC members for friends and family. Other than that I don't think so directly through Disney. Sorry!! Marie

Upvote 0

neoshinok

I don't believe so neo, but I thought I read something about discounts for DVC members for friends and family. Other than that I don't think so directly through Disney. Sorry!! Marie

Thanks Marie! Also can the 3 or 4 day Disney Select Florida resident ticket be used to visit Magic Kingdom more than once? I assumed they limit you to each park once but can't see where it says that on their site. Thanks again!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I am not as familiar with the Florida Resident tickets but I didn't think they had a park type of limitation. I can certainly look that up to confirm when I get in this evening. Marie

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Here is the page for Florida Resident tickets. As I thought the parks are not limited:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/florida-resident-tickets/
Do take note that the expiration date is different than on regular tickets even if not used!! Also for Florida residents all adults will be required to show valid Florida ID. There are some block out dates as well, so be sure this fits in with your plans.
Marie

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom