Disappointing part of your trip?

hardcard

Original Poster
Ever had a disappointing part of your trip? Maybe you didn't even realize it till now!

About a week after I returned home from my spring 2000 trip, we realized we had at NO TIME walked beneath, inside, near, around, or in Cinderella Castle... Just didn't happen.. Strange that such a big icon, and the closest we got to it was Fantasyland..

Disneyfalcon

We just got back and there are a few things I regret not doing.

I wish we'd rode Space Mountain one more time.
I wish I'd had one more Mickey Ice Cream sandwich.
I wish I had more time for shopping in the parks.

Some of our family who went with us really regreted the Cinderella dinner at the Grand Floridian. They were very disappointed in it.

But over all - just got my pictures back - wonderful wonderful memories! Worth every penny!

wdwhoneymooner

After watching the Disney episode of Unwrapped on the Food Network, I told my self I would buy two Turkey Legs at MK and have a picture taken of me with one in each hand. I've had them before :slurp: and seeing that episode made me want them even more.......

Not that it's tragic, just wanted to take a pic and show my son in a few years: "See, this is all your Dad did everytime he went to WDW."

Most disappointing part of my trip this year?.....coming home....:(

There were a few things:

I rode TOT and M:S only once.
Never making it to American Adventure
Never making it to the Adventurer's Club

Otherwise a great vacation.

egionet

I was sooo sunburned that I didn't want to go to BB, so I instead went shopping at DD with my dad (he hates water). Although I had a great time with my dad, I did miss BB. Stupid sunburn - stupid Irish skin!

stitch rocks

hmmm...most dissapointing part of my trip besides a start of a new school year (that i wish never started)... i was diappointed about the weather... grr to the rain...it's the happiest place on earth... it should not be allowed to rain.... LOL... i was mostly dissapointed on how y the cast memebers were when it rained...

General Grizz

DINO RAMA!

That's the only time I felt BAD at a Disney park

next to seeing JII...
...and riding Test Track for the first time...
...and Enchanted Tiki Room UNM..
...and Food Rocks..

(wow...I think those are in order from most recent to first...weird)

But yeah...most recent..DINO-RAMA. It wasn't the place that upset me. I just felt bad there.

THEN I realized it didn't fit when actually thinking about it afterwards.

Almost as bad as the Spectromagic . . . crazy evil evil evil things...EVIL!

ImSweetPea

Coming home I have to agree!! :cry:

Only doing TOT once
Not spending enough time in MGM
AND this is the saddest one... WITHOUT FAIL.. every time We went to MK to the Fantasy in the Sky it rained... I saw it on the way back to our hotel on the Monorail ... and the other was at Narcoses (spelling) .. and that was pretty cool.. different watching them from afar ... but still.. I like to be right there.. and now the show is gon... :cry:

sillyspook13

The most disappointing part of yesterday's trip was that my man didn't show up. I wanted to take him on Spaceship Earth......:kiss:

meeko_33785

On my last trip, I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to do more at MK. I was hoping to be able to do Pirates of the Caribbean, but it was broken down then. I also wanted to do Jungle Cruise and Tiki Room but I didn't have the time.

surfsupdon

Dissappointing of trips past is always riding Test Track...i know better from experience not to but still seem to always ride it...

Dissappointing of trip to come is the vacancy of the Osborne Lights.

ImSweetPea

I have a great idea!!!!! Why don't we all get together and do all the things we wish we would have done.. it do the things want want to do again???? Heehee... we can all have dreams right??

DisneyPhD

I would have to agree COMING HOME.

Every trip there is one or two (or more) things we just didin't get to. This past trip in Aug is was the continual rain. Our trip was 10 days long, we were able to do less then a 7 day trip. One time we had annual passes and were so busy in the parks we never got to DTD and got a chocolate shake from Ghiardelli's. There is always at least one more souvnior I wish I had bought. Always one restant I wanted to eat and just never got around too. For 3 trips now we have been hoping to get DD hair cut at the barbar shop. We are always too excited to be a MK to stop for a hair cut.

That is what I love about DVC. Going home isn't as bad because we know we will be back soon. :sohappy: One thing I have learned, you can't do it all on every vaction, there is just too much to do. That is what keeps us coming back for more baby!

Disneyfalcon

That reminds me! Every time we go I think we're going to work in the campfire singalong at Fort Wilderness. Four trips in a row now and we still haven't worked it in!

ImSweetPea

I will tell you one thing I wish we had not done... Was the backyard BBQ.... The kids loved it.. I guess it was not my thing.. I like to sit down and be served... and for the price and what you get.. nah...

egionet

Originally posted by ImSweetPea
I will tell you one thing I wish we had not done... Was the backyard BBQ.... The kids loved it.. I guess it was not my thing.. I like to sit down and be served... and for the price and what you get.. nah...

My sister and her boyfriend did the Backyard BBQ, and they loved every minute of it. I guess it just depends on your style :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom