"Dirt Mountain"...gone!

MotherOfBirds

Wow... three castles belonging to Disney princesses in one park.... to the other parks, I believe the correct colloquialism would be "Neener-neener-neener"

Tom

Beta Return
Perhaps it was just a plumbing vent?

I'm talking about the white pipe that's about 18" in diameter. The two rusty cast iron pipes near it are either waste or vent piping, but the one I'm talking about definitely isn't. It's got to be storm sewer or trash vac.

I didn't mean to derail this thread - just thought it was an interesting sight. I'm anxious to see if they incorporate it into the new design, or if they somehow remove it.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'm talking about the white pipe that's about 18" in diameter. The two rusty cast iron pipes near it are either waste or vent piping, but the one I'm talking about definitely isn't. It's got to be storm sewer or trash vac.

I didn't mean to derail this thread - just thought it was an interesting sight. I'm anxious to see if they incorporate it into the new design, or if they somehow remove it.

Maybe part of the AVAC system?

It makes me wonder how many other plumbing vents are cleverly disguised throughout the park that we walk right by.

Tom

Beta Return
Maybe part of the AVAC system?

It makes me wonder how many other plumbing vents are cleverly disguised throughout the park that we walk right by.

AVAC is what I said back up in post #56 :p I was just looking for confirmation, thinking maybe a current or previous CM had used it and could verify it's identity. Just an odd location for any pipe that size.

I've only been in the utilidors a few times (Backstage Magic, KttK), so I don't know what assortment of restrooms lie around the system, but I imagine most of the plumbing vent stacks come up through buildings. If they didn't land under a show building, they'd still need to get them up pretty high, because you don't want the "fragrance" emitted from them being too near the guests :hurl:

juan

Seems like lots goes on here at WDW Magic behind the scenes, where did this info come from, that there can't be any aerial pictures any more?

And yeah, Juan hasn't been posting, but, you know, real life interferes with internet posting sometimes for some people, lol. I'd assume something like that rather than some sort of conspiracy. Not that I know anything at all . . . .

I've been extremely busy with work and sadly have no new info either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom