Dinosaur operating hours shifted

shernernum

I don't know if it's changed but in the past when I've been there in the evening, except for RoL and the lines that slowly diminished in Pandora, the rest of AK was a ghost town after dark.

Tom Morrow

This kind of sucks, but, on my last few visits to DAK, Dinosaur was a total ghost town in the last half hour of operation. I easily got a private Time Rover. I can understand the decision, but I think Disney should reconsider what an impact a walk-on ride can have to a guest's day. If the majority of their day was spent shuffling through huge crowds and long lines, a few walk-on rides at the end of the night is often enough to make up for that and keep them coming back. This used to be the business model - spare no expense to ensure the highest possible percentage of guests have a good enough time to want to come back.

I go weekly and I didn't even notice it was missing. Was it busted or something?
For a few weeks, it was missing and replaced with the stationary carno head they stick in place of any of the full carnos when they are temporarily taken out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom