Do you like Dinosaur the ride in AK?

• Yes! One of my favorites!

Votes: 183 79.6%
  • No! I'll pass.

Votes: 47 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

InfernalPenguin

Well I've only been on it once since I got the nerve to, but I had a blast.

Then I got off and my girlfriend kept pointing out things I didn't see. And so I've concluded I need to ride it at least twice next time. Once for fun and the second to make sure I caught all of it.

LoriMistress

The attraction is pretty boring. It just seems like a poor man's version of Jurassic Park (the movie; not the attraction). Indiana Jones at DLR is much better ride.

aj_steig

I hate to admit this as an adult, but it kind of scared me a little bit! The reason is that some of the animatronics are right in your face (I mean within a few feet) and it scared the heck out of me the first time I did it because I wasn't expecting it. The ride was still pretty fun though! :)

Boomdog15

This ride is a blast. My 8 year old son could not wait to go on it and he crouched down the entire time. When the ride was over he couldn't wait to go again.

Eyorefan

I hate to admit this as an adult, but it kind of scared me a little bit! The reason is that some of the animatronics are right in your face (I mean within a few feet) and it scared the heck out of me the first time I did it because I wasn't expecting it. The ride was still pretty fun though! :)

The frist time my sister and rode it we were 22 and 23 receptivly. It scared us both to death. Like you said, I wasn't expecting the AAs to be a close as there were. My mom bought the picture from the ride, we both had our heads down and our hands covering our eyes. :lol:

lilclerk

I hate to admit this as an adult, but it kind of scared me a little bit!
I rode it for the first time last year as a 22 year old and I still wish I'd bought the ride photo. It was me (terrified and hiding behind my friend's arm) my friend and boyfriend having the time of their lives pointing at the carnotaur, and parents covering their horrified twin boys (who had been saying all through the queue that they didn't want to go on the ride, I felt really bad for them) heads in the backseat.
It was just a hilarious picture.

DisneyGirl11

I love that ride. I can't get enough. The first time I rode it, I was kind of scared too. That one dinosaur (when they take the picture) scared the **** out of me. I wasn't expecting it.

imagine_82

The frist time my sister and rode it we were 22 and 23 receptivly. It scared us both to death. Like you said, I wasn't expecting the AAs to be a close as there were. My mom bought the picture from the ride, we both had our heads down and our hands covering our eyes. :lol:

i think checking out the pics at the exit is one of my favorite parts of the attraction!

so many mixed reviews; i personally enjoy it, especially going on it with a newbie. :ROFLOL:

StingraySam

I absolutely love this ride! One EMH evening there was no line at all, my son and I must have rode it at least six times that night.

jsdratm

Dinosaur is a fun ride and I really enjoyed it. It is a great ride concept and well executed. I will ride it again when I have the opportunity.

elizs77

I have to give this ride :mad::mad::mad:.

Like others, it scared me. Plus, I couldn't get past the fear b/c I was afraid my 3 yr old was also scared. He was to some degree, but I think most kids his age would actually have been more scared. It was the only thing that scared him the whole trip.

But the biggest issue for me was I felt like I had been tossed in a dryer when I was done. I was so sore from the jerking around, and I had slammed my knee into the ride as well. Unfortunately, I have a broken patella, and whenever I hit the floating half, it really hurts! My husband is 6'3" and has a high tolerance for jerky rides, and he hated it, too.

I also just didn't like the whole premise. Just saw the shows on the Travel Channel about Disneyland, and the Indiana Jones one looks better theme-wise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom