Dinning

GOOFYMOM96

hi everyone, so far I have acouple of PS times to make .Does anyone know what time Kona Cafe( poly) serves breakfast? I thought about going there . I have heard alot about there tonga toast. And I was trying to see what day would be best. Planning on Chef Mickeys, Princess Bf., Rose & crown. Is it still pretty easy to make PS for Princess breakfast, anyone know? I plan on making them in Feb.03:wave:

Dwarful

Well, when we tried it was almost a miracle that we got our Princess BF at the castle. But since we went they have added a Princess Breakfast in Norway at Epcot. So if you cant get in at the castle you could try for the one in Norway. Good luck and have a great time!

Upvote 0

DisneyKrazed

It is very hard to get a reservation for the castle breakfast. Well one member poster her methods of getting reservations and I think she called repeatedly at 5:45 in the morning. So if your willing to stand by your phone and hit redial I don't think you will be able to get a reservation for Cinderella.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Please keep in mind that the Rainforest Cafe also serves Tonga toast. And that you really should not start dialing until around 5 minutes to 7 EST. If you are going to call for one of the Princess breakfasts, make sure you call exactly 120 days form the day you want to reserve for the one in Norway and 60 days out for the one at the Castle.

Pam

Upvote 0

GOOFYMOM96

Original Poster
Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
Please keep in mind that the Rainforest Cafe also serves Tonga toast. And that you really should not start dialing until around 5 minutes to 7 EST. If you are going to call for one of the Princess breakfasts, make sure you call exactly 120 days form the day you want to reserve for the one in Norway and 60 days out for the one at the Castle.

Pam

Thanks everyone. Princess Bf @ Norway is the one we want. I DO NOT like Rainforest cafe. The only time was VERY BAD... I printed out a PS res. list w/ times & date I need to call on. any other suggestions.:slurp:

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

goofymom we just got back from disney about two weeks ago on our last day we went to the kona cafe( monday) and walked right in i think we got there about 830 am and we made a last minute decision to go there and it was empty when we went I know that you really should have PS but just wanted to let you know that when i went we didnt and got seated and waited on right away in fact we had ps for ohana on the friday before and waited to be seated long after our ps time

Upvote 0

dreamer

You can often (probably more often than not) get better walk-in times than PS times. If one of your choices doesn't have PS left or has crummy times available go for the walk-in.

One word of warning: if you try to get a table before your PS, DON'T tell them about your PS until you ask about what the walk-in wait is. If you can get the earlier seating DON'T tell them about the PS. Believe me, what they don't know won't hurt them and could save you some hassle.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

When I was at the Polynesian, Kona Cafe was always empty. You could always walk in with practically no wait.

Also, try to go to Ohana's for dinner one night. You will not regreat going there. One of the greatest dining experiences ever. Food as terrific, atmosphere great, and the staff incredible (they are all you cousins). I would definately make apoint of going there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom