dinning reservations

maryszhi

Original Poster
i booked most of mine, but i am still torn on where to eat our last night. i wanted something fun but different. any suggestions ...
also it can be any park or resort :)

DisneyDebNJ

Something in Epcot, nothing ends a trip (while we think of the NEXT trip LOL) like watching Illuminations, after a great meal. I agree with Biergarten, which we actually enjoy. Another thought, is Rose and Crown, book around 7:45 so you can watch the fireworks, enjoy terrific food and friendly CMs.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
We usually end our vacation at a signature restaurant. Our last ended at Cali Grill and our coming one will end with the Yachtsman's Steakhouse. An early dinner for sure so that you can spend the rest of your night tearing up and shutting down one of your favorite parks which for us will usually be MK or Epcot.

maryszhi

Original Poster
What have you booked so far?
as dinner goes: via napoli, 50s, le cellier, and a very early lunch at tony's town square because my friend really wants to eat there. for breakfast: ohana, whispering canyon, grand cafe, and 1900 park fare because cp was booked solid :(

Sloan

I'll second the suggestion that you get over to AKL - Boma (more casual, buffet), or Jiko - signature dining, excellent food and very pretty dining room, with the benefit that after either meal, you'll be at AKL for some exploring of the beautiful resort and grounds.

wiigirl

Something at the Polynesian ('Ohana, Luau or Kona) . Always feels festive and fun and perfect for that last night!

'Ohana...my personal fav...just sayin' ;)
75.gif

Sweet Melissa

We usually end our vacation at a signature restaurant. Our last ended at Cali Grill and our coming one will end with the Yachtsman's Steakhouse. An early dinner for sure so that you can spend the rest of your night tearing up and shutting down one of your favorite parks which for us will usually be MK or Epcot.
We do too. I think we had dinner in Jiko's lounge on our last trip. It will be Flying Fish this time.

GeoDonJac34

Last year we ended our trip at Raglan Road. The food was good and so was the entertainment. It also happened to be my birthday, so a little bittersweet knowing we were leaving the next day. There is always something about that last meal that doesn't sit too well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom