dinner shows

PhilharMagician

Mickeys Backyard BBQ was horrible. I do not reccomend it. The Poly Laua was nice. We really enjoyed it and would definately go back. Now I must say I beleive that I have saved the best for last, because I have not yet been to the Hoop Dee Doo yet. I hear nothing but great reviews on the HDD.

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

The family and I did the Luao, it was ok, the music was alittle loud for my taste. The show was good, and the food you could pretty much get anywhere in WDW. The desert was unique, but it's not something I will rush back to see.

Upvote 0

sensfan85

We are going on our second trip this coming January and wanted to try some things we didn't get the opportunity to do last time. The first on the list was a dinner show. From all of the reviews I've read and from what others have suggested to us, it was a no-brainer.

Hoop-de-doo was a MUST to see. I am SO looking forward to it. I can't wait!!!!!

Upvote 0

KaliSplash

Have been to Hoop de Doo twice and been a 'special guest' both times. (Davey' Crockett's angel mostly recently!!)

It's a blast and it's all you can eat, including the beer or sangria (sp?)

Upvote 0

KrazyKowboy

We did Spirit of Aloha in 2004 and loved it. There was a rain storm during the show, but it went on without delay. Seating for dining and the show stage are both covered, but there is an open area between the two that was raining in.

Back last year and saw Hoop Dee Doo, loved it too.

Food was good and plentiful at both.

Skipping dinner shows this year, but have tickets for La Nouba. They're pricey, but I have yet to hear a bad review for what everyone considers an awesome show. And there are plenty of dining choices in DTD and Boatwrights at Port Orleans Riverside is nearby.

Upvote 0

5mins2disney

We've done the Luau 2x the past 2 years...did Hoop-De-Do once...and also Ohana's (not exactly a show..but close to being one..).

I guess we like the luau the best cause we went back a 2nd time! Hoop-De-Do was really fun and loud and boisterous too though.

Upvote 0

Ciciwoowoo

We've been to both the Luau and Hoop Dee Doo, and I would definetely recommend the HDD.

I guess it depends on the kind of food you like...We are a family with many who don't care for "exotic" food. (Not me, but I have to go with the flow!) The fried chicken and ribs at the HDD are great. The show is so darn funny too.

With the Luau, there is less focus on the comedy. I guess it would depend upon your personality!

Upvote 0

pacochran

Haven't done the one at Poly but did HDD and loved it, the food was good and plentiful, but I think what made it for my family was me being picked as Davy Crocketts Angel. My family almost died laughing. I would definitely do the HDD.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom