Dinner res time to leave before MNSSHP?

serena

I'll be making my ADRs soon for our Oct. trip....

One of the days we will be in the MK I was planning to have dinner at the Crystal Palace before leaving and the park is closing at 7 for MNSSHP (we'll be going to MNSSHP on another night later in the week)....

We've never been to Disney before so I have no idea about how long a wait could be, how long the meal might go, how they move people out for the transition to the party, f there could be any complications around us not finishing our meal in time, etc.

Advise appreciated! Thank you!

MPitzen

Disney plans ahead for this. If your not going to MNSSHP they only allow you to make ADR's until around 5:45 - 6:00. They will not make you leave before you have finished your dinner.

To answer some of your other questions, you will most likely wait around 5-15 min. to be seated when you go to a restaurant. Some of the most popular places at the busiest times will take 15 - 20 min. During other times when you walk in they will seat you.

Disney does try to get everyone that is outside on the streets to leave MK as soon as the party is starting, however, they will not make you leave the restaurant where you are eating. They value you as a guest and don't want to force you to eat quickly. However, as soon as you are done eating I'm sure you will be asked to leave.

Have fun and Congratulation!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

LuLaSue

Disney plans ahead for this. If your not going to MNSSHP they only allow you to make ADR's until around 5:45 - 6:00. They will not make you leave before you have finished your dinner.

To answer some of your other questions, you will most likely wait around 5-15 min. to be seated when you go to a restaurant. Some of the most popular places at the busiest times will take 15 - 20 min. During other times when you walk in they will seat you.

Disney does try to get everyone that is outside on the streets to leave MK as soon as the party is starting, however, they will not make you leave the restaurant where you are eating. They value you as a guest and don't want to force you to eat quickly. However, as soon as you are done eating I'm sure you will be asked to leave.

Have fun and Congratulation!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

No one could have said it better!:D

Upvote 0

maryszhi

Originally Posted by MPitzen

What MP said is what is probably the best worded advice ever. Goodness , I wish I was that smart!!!!
~When you wish upon a star~

~ A dream is what your heart makes~

Upvote 0

jessnic95

MNSSHP Dates!

Just wanted to give you a heads up about the MNSSHP dates for this year. When I called to make my ADR's for that night, I was told by the CM that that date (Sept. 28th) was NOT a MNSSHP nite! He rattled off a bunch of dates and said that they were not officially announced yet, but Sat Sept. 29th is the late Sept. date - So be aware that the anticipated dates set by some websites are NOT correct. He said they will officially be announced in May, but they do have the dates so you may what to call and double check before making your MNSSHP dinner ressies!!

I am sorry I could not catch all the dates - he didn't repaet them when I asked, just gave me the one applicable for my trip!!

Upvote 0

MPitzen

Just wanted to give you a heads up about the MNSSHP dates for this year. When I called to make my ADR's for that night, I was told by the CM that that date (Sept. 28th) was NOT a MNSSHP nite! He rattled off a bunch of dates and said that they were not officially announced yet, but Sat Sept. 29th is the late Sept. date - So be aware that the anticipated dates set by some websites are NOT correct. He said they will officially be announced in May, but they do have the dates so you may what to call and double check before making your MNSSHP dinner ressies!!

I am sorry I could not catch all the dates - he didn't repaet them when I asked, just gave me the one applicable for my trip!!

I asked about dates this morning too but the CM didn't say a word. Guess there is no chance of there being a date earlier in Sept like the 22nd?

I don't think Disney realizes, but they actually did officially anounce the dates. If you go to the diseny website and go to the Flower & Garden festival and click on the guide/handbook (about 24 pg. document) the last page has the official dates for all disney events for the rest of the year.

The First MNSSHP for 2007 will be on Sept. 14, the others in Sept. will be the 21st and the 28th. This is not from an outside site, but a Disney publication.

Upvote 0

jessnic95

OK - I just called back and of course - they do not know the dates yet. I just know what the CM told me yesterday! I do know that the dates should be released May 5th or 6th and more ressies will be available at that time. That was what a VERY nice CM told me today. :brick:

Upvote 0

Peters_Shadow

Not to mention that Disney has released the official Magic Kingdom park hours for September. It shows the park closing at 7PM, which just so happens to be when the Halloween party would start. The 29th, shows the park open until 10pm.. which doesn't match what the CM said.

We are going to be there the 22nd-29th. I just know my wife would be devasted if she found out she was going to miss the MNSSHP, as that's one of the main things she is wanting our 3 year old son to experience this trip.

Greg

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

I don't think Disney realizes, but they actually did officially anounce the dates. If you go to the diseny website and go to the Flower & Garden festival and click on the guide/handbook (about 24 pg. document) the last page has the official dates for all disney events for the rest of the year.

The First MNSSHP for 2007 will be on Sept. 14, the others in Sept. will be the 21st and the 28th. This is not from an outside site, but a Disney publication.
You beat me to it...but yeah...Disney has already announced that the NSSHP will start on the 14...it just hasn't been offically announced yet.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom