Dinner on Thanksgiving Day at DisneyWorld

ajmanns

We will be at Disney for Thanksgiving this November. Any ideas for where we can get a nice Turkey dinner while down there? It could be off grounds, but we prefer to stay on for the occasion. Thanks for your ideas!

goofyman

2 years ago we had a really nice dinner at Calfornia grill. Great view of fireworks and food was a set menu, i believe but was pretty good. I bit on the gournet style

Upvote 0

ajmanns

Original Poster
I did hear about the Liberty Tree Tavern having a Thanksgiving Dinner special. Has anyone heard of that? I called Disney and they don't take reservations at that restaurant until 60 days in advance.

Upvote 0

uncle al

We have visited on Thanksgiving break for the last seven years. We have stayed at either the YC or BC. The Yachstman Steakhouse has a special Thanksgiving menu - traditional fare as well as some unique items. YC/BC has a special dinner with many different seating times available (make your reservations EARLY). The Swan & Dolphin also have the traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner options available. It also seems that Boardwalk has something as well. Enjoy!!!

Upvote 0

Blizz

One year I spent Thanksgiving on the Auto-Train on the way to WDW. It was so much fun, we even sat and had dinner with a Pro Golfer and I got some tips to improve my game!

Upvote 0

kennyj29

Thanksgiving Dinner

I've eaten at a few restaurants for Thanksgiving but if you don't care about the atmosphere for the holiday, the absolute best tasting I've ever eaten was at Planet Hollywood, believe it or not! It was the most delicious Thanksgiving dinner we ever ate.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi Scott, your review of the Liberty Tree Tavern is right on except for one thing. They no longer have the Honey mustard Ham.....:cry: :cry: :cry: . I was so upset about that. That was my absolute favorite part of the meal. It is now substituted for Smoked Pork chops. I didnt find them to my liking and seriously wish they would bring back the ham!!!! It is still not a bad character meal and it is the most Thanksgiving-y type meal that you can get in WDW at any time of the year!!! Good luck whichever you decide!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom