Dinner dress code on 7 day Alaskan cruises?

happymom52003

Original Poster
Does anyone know what the dress code is each night on the 7 day Alaskan cruise? I'm looking for more info than just the # of each type of dress code (for example, I know that most of the 7 day cruises have 1 formal, 1 semi formal, 4 casual, and 1 Pirate). I'd like to know specifically what the dress code is for each night. And are they keeping the pirate theme night in Alaska, or have they changed it to something else?
Thanks!:)

Disneyfalcon

Does anyone know what the dress code is each night on the 7 day Alaskan cruise? I'm looking for more info than just the # of each type of dress code (for example, I know that most of the 7 day cruises have 1 formal, 1 semi formal, 4 casual, and 1 Pirate). I'd like to know specifically what the dress code is for each night. And are they keeping the pirate theme night in Alaska, or have they changed it to something else?

There is a pirate night, but it is a little changed. The waiters aren't dressing up, there's no pirate menu and no fireworks. But there is a party and several guests are dressing up.

The 4 cruise casual nights are supposed to be no jeans and shorts kind of nights, but many current cruisers are reporting a ton of jeans in the dining rooms. Mainly because of the colder temperatures I'm sure.

Fla_Purls

On the May 10 cruise, formal night was the second night. They did indeed have a pirate theme night (I do not remember which night, I am sorry), and many people who were brave enough to endure the wind upstairs were dressed up in their pirate gear.

You're going to love love love the cruise!! I am seriously bummed to be back on solid ground and in warmer weather now :( Bon voyage!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom