Dining with characters is done

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Should still be fun though!

I'll tell you, I hope the cavalcades are still happening next May - I want to be sitting at Nomad with some wine waving like a fool to all the characters passing by on boats! I think it looks awesome.
I think there is a definitely a novelty factor of it being something different in the short term, but long term it is no replacement.

cookiee_munster

Character Dining with Kuzco would be a blast!

Attachments

• tumblr_93b5effaf3b4c20bc8bec1eb8dd225c9_2a103b8a_1280.jpg
    tumblr_93b5effaf3b4c20bc8bec1eb8dd225c9_2a103b8a_1280.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 56

Archie123

Good evening Wdwmagic

Having a meal with characters is coming to an end. For good. WDC labels it as a suspension, but the truth is the return of character meals is improbable. Hong Kong and Shanghai’s physical distancing SOP simply won’t work in Orlando.

Cost benefit analysis results, safety and the need to lower expenses are the main reasons.
Cue the chopping block.

You might want to update your hypothesis regarding character dining. ;)

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Motivation is likely to increase prices back to pre-pandemic levels and make some easy money on holiday crowds.

dreday3

I think there is a definitely a novelty factor of it being something different in the short term, but long term it is no replacement.

Oh yes, I definitely agree for most guests it's not a replacement. But we don't really line up to meet characters, so we personally find it to be a fun alternative. I know it won't (and shouldn't) last though.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Breakfast is back at Hollywood & Vine starting Mar. 22! Wave and snap photos of your favorite Disney Junior Characters while dining on a delicious and hearty à la carte breakfast. Start with a sharable pastry basket for the table and choose your breakfast entrée, such as the delicious French toast stuffed with chocolate-hazelnut spread or all-you-care-to-enjoy pancakes made with our signature house-made batter. Yum!"

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Too bad no reservations are available as of yet, or else they are all gone already.

I expect pricing to be $35-40/adult, probably $25-30/child. Wish I could bring a couple of my son’s football player teammates with and put the fear of God into their kitchen. 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom