Dining w/a 10yr -menu selections

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
Alright, need to ask you all what your exprience is.

My DD- Just turned 10 this past Friday, we called on Sunday to make our our ADR.

According to the pricing on the DDP she is considered an adult, but what I am worried about is that some of the places we looked at she is not going to want aything off of the adult menu, I asked the person on the phone that can she still eat food off the kids menu ( like nuggets/Mac& cheese) she said well it all depends on the resturant.

Has any one had any experiance w/ this and has the place been flexable.

I mean I know when I purchase my DDP that I will be paying 39.99 a day for her, but I do want to get some where and then they will not give her something a kid likes and we be stuck with a meal she does not like and a hungry kid.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It is up to the restaurant but for the most part you should not run into a problem ordering from the kids menu using an adult dining plan credit. Also all the restaurants will go way out of their way to accommodate any dining requests so if there is something that she will kind of like on the adult menu they can almost always modify it.

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
Master Yoda,

Thanks, I thought of emailing you directly, but I am glad you responded, I am sure you are one of the folks that has most knowledge and feed back on how things are accomadated.

But say that she orders nuggets will they give her a more adult portion size than say 2or 3 nuggets.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Master Yoda,

Thanks, I thought of emailing you directly, but I am glad you responded, I am sure you are one of the folks that has most knowledge and feed back on how things are accomadated.

But say that she orders nuggets will they give her a more adult portion size than say 2or 3 nuggets.
Again this is kind of up to the restaurant. Most of the time they will receive a kids portion because the server does not know anything more that you ordered the kids chicken nuggets. I travel with a couple of adults that do this simply for portion control. What I would do is have a look over the menus of the restaurants you have ADR's for with your daughter and see which places could be a problem. When ordering at those places be honest with the server and they will more than likely help you out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom