dining suggestions

disneyfreak74

Original Poster
Hello, thursday is our 90 day window to make adr's. Heres a list we made going off of posts i have read on what is good and what we like.we are staying 7 nights and have the regular ddp. its myself(34), my wife (32), and two sons ( 9 and 6). We are staying at CBR. Its our 2nd trip as we were there in july 08. thanks for any responses!

day1-Epcot- dinner at le cellier
day2-AK- dinner at ohanas after park closes and watch wishes afterwards
day3-DHS-Fantasmic dinner at hollywood and vine
day4-MK-Crystal Palace breakfast
day5-Epcot- Rose and Crown
day6-AK or DHS half day and Shutters for dinner
day7-MK-Crystal Palace early lunch and Chef Mickeys late dinner
day8- AK or DHS half day,no adr needed

After posting a topic on where to get good ribs or pork due to my poultry allergy we have decided to go to the flame tree and pecos bill and may try to get an adr at whispering canyon if any other adr cant be made.

DisneyPrincess5

Hello, thursday is our 90 day window to make adr's. Heres a list we made going off of posts i have read on what is good and what we like.we are staying 7 nights and have the regular ddp. its myself(34), my wife (32), and two sons ( 9 and 6). We are staying at CBR. Its our 2nd trip as we were there in july 08. thanks for any responses!

day1-Epcot- dinner at le cellier
day2-AK- dinner at ohanas after park closes and watch wishes afterwards
day3-DHS-Fantasmic dinner at hollywood and vine
day4-MK-Crystal Palace breakfast
day5-Epcot- Rose and Crown
day6-AK or DHS half day and Shutters for dinner
day7-MK-Crystal Palace early lunch and Chef Mickeys late dinner
day8- AK or DHS half day,no adr needed

After posting a topic on where to get good ribs or pork due to my poultry allergy we have decided to go to the flame tree and pecos bill and may try to get an adr at whispering canyon if any other adr cant be made.

:wave:
Those are great ADRs!
IMO, you're doing the right thing by going to Hollywood & Vine for your Fantasmic package...it's well worth the money, best sit-down you can go to for the package, and having it be a buffet will allow you to eat around your allergy.
We also love Crystal Palace (also great for your allergy).

Have fun!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Looks good to me.
I also concur with Flame tree. Barbeque and ribs are very good.
Whispering Canyon will also meet your requirements nicely and is a fun environment for the kids!

pacochran

Look like great choices to me, the only place that my DW and I didn't like was Hollywood & Vine, but the kids liked it. We personnally like the 50's Prime Time at DHS.

swimmom

You picked most of my favorites so looks good to me. You also chose a few buffet meals so that you kids won't get bored with the children's menus.

Good Choices :slurp:

DizneyPryncess

Nice picks!

Your day number 2 is my favorite. My husband & I love to eat at the Polynesian and watch Wishes from the beach. Ohana for dinner is sooo good - and so much food. I've never eaten so much in my life!

I've never been to Crystal Palace, but I made my ADR for May so I'm excited to see how that is! Love your choices - have a great time :)

disneygirl1

Awesome choices!! I think you will be doing some great eating while you are there! I am booking LeCellier for the 1st for my upcoming Sept trip. So excited for that. Enjoy! July will be here before you know it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom