Dinner:
Rainforest
Tony's Town Square
1900 Park Fare
Le Cellier's
50's Prime Time Café
O'hana
Teppan Edo

Is there anything you would add/delete? Husband wants to get rid of 1900 and eat at Be Our Guest. The only reason I booked 1900 was for Cinderella (for 3 yr old DD). Should I cancel Tony's? Need suggestions?

DisneyPrincess5

I agree with your hubby-you're already eating at a few character meals so giving one up for Be Our Guest doesn't sound half bad. Your 3 year old will likely love the environment of the place and she will love exploring it. It's beautiful.
Have fun! You've chosen some great spots.

pug

I agree with your hubby-you're already eating at a few character meals so giving one up for Be Our Guest doesn't sound half bad. Your 3 year old will likely love the environment of the place and she will love exploring it. It's besutiful.
Have fun! You've chosen some great spots.
Be our guest is a character due to the beast being they and waking around :)

DisneyPrincess5

Be our guest is a character due to the beast being they and waking around :)
Per our experience, I wouldn't categorize this dining as a character meal at all. We ate there for dinner in early November. The Beast walked a straight line through the main dining hall at around 5pm, then stayed in a room for guests to come meet him and take a photo with him. To us, a character meal is a meal where many different characters visit your table. Unless the experience has changed since we went.

disneycouple07

Original Poster
Per our experience, I wouldn't categorize this dining as a character meal at all. We ate there for dinner in early November. The Beast walked a straight line through the main dining hall at around 5pm, then stayed in a room for guests to come meet him and take a photo with him. To us, a character meal is a meal where many different characters visit your table. Unless the experience has changed since we went.
I think she would enjoy Cinderella more than the Beast. I'm just not sure how the food is at 1900 Park Fare.

disneycouple07

Original Poster
Okay then it sounds like Be Our Guest is better for your family. From my experiences the food is on par with most character buffet meals on property. Not amazing, but not bad. Enjoy!

I wanted a meal with at least one princess. We tried Akershus for breakfast and wasn't overly thrilled with the food. 1900 had availability so I booked it.

m3owbox

I wanted a meal with at least one princess. We tried Akershus for breakfast and wasn't overly thrilled with the food. 1900 had availability so I booked it.
1900 is a really good buffet. And if she likes Cinderella it will be a great meal for her. Plus the sisters walk around and they are hilarious. Food is good too. Personally i like the food there better than BoG. The only reason we booked BoG for our upcoming trip is for the atmosphere and my mother and sister haven't been to it yet. If I did have a little girl I would keep the 1900 meal. :) Hope this helps.

disneyfirstLJ

I would take out Tony's Town Square and replace that with Be Our Guest if you can. I have heard a lot of negative reviews for Tony's and you can get that type of food anywhere. Be Our Guest is more about the atmosphere but the food is pretty good too. I would keep 1900 Park Fare because I think your daughter will love it.

HollyAD

I think that Cape May Cafe is a way better character breakfast than Crystal Palace. Cape May Cafe is smaller and I thought the character experience was top notch. The food was also great. Crystal Palace was disappointing. The food was blah and the characters were very rushed but is the only place to see Pooh's characters.

I also agree with doing BOG instead of Tony's.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I'd be very surprised if you can get Be Our Guest for an April trip. I'll be there April 11-18 and there was a grand total of ONE dinner reservation available for the entire week when I booked ~two weeks ago.
The food was blah and the characters were very rushed but is the only place to see Pooh's characters.
Pooh and Tigger are usually meeting guests in Fantasyland.

disneycouple07

Original Poster
1900 is a really good buffet. And if she likes Cinderella it will be a great meal for her. Plus the sisters walk around and they are hilarious. Food is good too. Personally i like the food there better than BoG. The only reason we booked BoG for our upcoming trip is for the atmosphere and my mother and sister haven't been to it yet. If I did have a little girl I would keep the 1900 meal. :) Hope this helps.
Yes, it does! Thank you! We plan on doing BOG for the quick service lunch so we'll at least get to experience the atmosphere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom