Dining Plan.....Is it worth It??

mereg

I just asked this question on my other thread "How do you do it". Is the Dining plan worth the cost. It seems pricey to me but since we've not been before and since I really want to fly and cut out a 3 day driving trip don't want to lug any more than I have to with us. I mean will we really eat that much food? We're a fam of 4. Is food really that outrageously priced?
Thanks for the info!!!:wave:

Glasgow

I was skeptical at first about the dining plan - it was offered in the package deal that I got. I figured that I would spend between 450 and 500 dollars on food for the 5 days that we were there. After adding up the receipts and meals we got on the dining plan though I found that we spent about 700-800 on the dining plan, so it was a great deal for us. We ate things that we wouldn't normally have eaten and ate at some restaurants that we might not have gone to. For example, our bill alone at Jiko was over $100 and Boma wasn't much less than that.

If you enjoy eating and want to check out the restaurants I would definitely recommend the dining plan. If you can get it with a package deal that is even better. As some folks have mentioned, it may not be the "cheapest" way to eat at WDW but you certainly get your money's worth and then some.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom