Dining plan for beginners!

steveford

Original Poster
Hi, we are coming over to Port Orleans in October and have the Dining plan included, since upgraded to the one above the quick snack one which I am informed that can be used for table service. I know it works on a credits or points system but can you use these against character meals say at the crystal palace and would I need to use us two credits for these?

As restaurants like these are booked well in advance there are 7 of us coming over and need to start planning but cannot find anywhere on any site either Disney or not which gives you any information.

Can't wait this will be our 12th time at Disney in 14 years still holds fantastic memories and more yet to come.

JonBoy

hi Steve

you can use your table points for charcater dining and Crystal palace is only one point anyway! If you google disney dining plan 2011 there is a pdf document (from wdw website) that outlines all the restaurants that are available on the dining plan and how many points they are!

I also use the "where to eat" section on the disney website to check menus!

You do need to book in advance to ensure that you get the restaurants you want, we are going in August and booked our restaurants last week!

Jon

mickeysshoes

Congrats on your upcoming trip to the World!! You all will have a grand time. http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/benefits/disney-dining-plan/ Here is a link that will help you plan your meals. On the right side of the page you will PDF's for the different plans. Choose the plan you have and it will explain all out it. It also list all the resturants you can chose from and how many credit each will require. I would suggest make you ADR's as soon as you hit your 180 mark to make sure you get the resturtant, time and date that fit your vacation plan. Good luck...planning is all apart of the vacation fun when you go to Disney!!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Here's the brochure.

Read through it. Lots of info on how and where you can use your credits.

Big things to remember:

You get one Table Service, one Quick Service and one Snack credit per person per night of your reservation. You can use the credits in any combination you choose between when you check in and midnight after you check out.

Make sure you make reservations for your Table Service restaurants as early as you can [180+10 formula: at 180 days from your check-in, you can reserve for your ful stay up to 10 days].

GOT2SAMMIES

Congrats on your upcoming trip! Like everyone said before MOST table service are one credit and MOST character meals are one credit... Dinner shows like HDDR and the one at the ploy(the lau) is two credits... SOME of the signature resturants are two credits as well. It will say in the brochure.. I tried the DDP for the first time last year and it was great! When looking for snack credits any shop with candy or snacks it will have a purple DD sign beside if it counts as a snack... they all aren;t listed in the brochures cuz too many to list! But things like the choc covered marshmellows are snacks, one drink, ice cream stuff like that.
What confused me at first was that I thought I had to give everyone's pass to the waitress to deduct the credit for each person..Not the case. The credits are tied to your ressie..you can give them one card and tell how many credits of what you are using...i.e. 2 snacks.... The reciepts will tell you how many you have left of each:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom