Dining Plan Credits Confusion

MichelleMaBelle

Original Poster
Quick question, for the dining credits, are they for every day your there? Including check in and out?

I will be there for 6 days, so do we get 6 credits per person? Trying to figure out if I need to make reservations for the day we get there and the day we're leaving.

ratherbeinwdw

Quick question, for the dining credits, are they for every day your there? Including check in and out?

I will be there for 6 days, so do we get 6 credits per person? Trying to figure out if I need to make reservations for the day we get there and the day we're leaving.
It's by the night, not the day.

MichelleMaBelle

Original Poster
So there's no credit for the day we check out? Checking in on a Sunday and out on a Saturday, so I only need to make reservations for Sunday-Friday? I read that the credits expire the night of check out, so if there is still a credit, it can be used on the Saturday we check out, correct?

ratherbeinwdw

So there's no credit for the day we check out? Checking in on a Sunday and out on a Saturday, so I only need to make reservations for Sunday-Friday? I read that the credits expire the night of check out, so if there is still a credit, it can be used on the Saturday we check out, correct?
You can use them until you check out, but you'll only receive credits for 6 days of meals.

PAW PAW 70

:cool:Eight (8 ) nights and (9) nine days gives you 8 meals. We save a quick serve for breakfast on checkout day. It really helps. You can use it even after you checked out.

MissingDisney

You can use them all in one day if you wanted to or use one each day. Some one day, none the next. How you use your credits is up to you.

slappy magoo

They go by the night because people usually don't arrive early enough for breakfast and on check out day they don't stay late enough for dinner. It would be nice to make "by the day" an option for those who do arrive early and leave late though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom