Dining in the Magic Kingdom

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
I haven't been able to bring myself to having a TS meal at MK in quite a while. Maybe a quick bite at a QS.

If I want a higher caliber meal I'll just walk over to the Contemp and hit Steakhouse 71 or over to GF or Poly.

NelleBelle

I would eat a late lunch and as others mention, snack-QS durning the party. We did LTTlas year at the party and felt it took too much time away and we were too full for the unique party offerings.

Smiley/OCD

How is Liberty Tree these days? Was looking at the menus and $42 is actually pretty good value compared to the other sit down options in the park. Years ago I thought the food there was pretty good.
We LOVE the pot roast…we ask them to switch out the roast pork and double up on the pot roast…turkey is always good…will it get any Michelin stars? No, of course not, but I’m not going to Disney to eat gourmet..I’m in NJ, an hour from Manhattan…I can be a foodie snob at home.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Most table service ends by 7 on party dates. Only Be Our Guest, Royal Table, and Plaza are open after 7.

But personally I wouldn't spend party time at a table service. At I want to be able to jump into a line for something like like a character meet. I like to eat a bigger breakfast and then a late lunch. Something like Steakhouse 71 at 1:45.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom