dining in Epcot

Jkata87

Original Poster
so me and my wife are going in September. we have to deluxe dining plan and having trouble deciding where to eat in Epcot. need to pick 1 place for lunch and 2 places for 2 different dinners. Sooo what are your top 3 places to eat in Epcot and why?

Disneydreamer23

I had the deluxe last year I was So full and the food was amazing
I would say my top 3 are,
3. Le Ceiler They were very good but I felt portion size was small
2. Coral Reef I love the atmosphere and the dessert was the BEST
1. The garden grill the food is grown in their green house and You can taste how fresh and amazing it is its a buffet but they bring you the food. The rotating room was cool because you got to see different scenery and meat Chip Dale Mickey and I think Pluto!
I will also be there in Sept Have a great Trip!

draybook

We've only had a table service at San Angel Inn and we love it. We had a counter service and the La Cantina de San Angel and that was really cool. We enjoyed sitting by the water while having our lunch.

HouCuseChickie

Rose & Crown, Chefs de France, and Garden Grill have been our favorites in Epcot. We like Biergarten too, but it's been so long since we've eaten there that I know things have changed. Le Cellier wasn't bad, but felt it was overrated. I love the cold bar at Akershus, but I don't know if I'd subject myself to princess mania if meeting the princesses was not important.

Texas84

My favorites are the two Japan restaurants mainly because of the Japanese CMs. But you can get the food anywhere. The opening ceremony was a pleasant surprise. I also think China is underrated. Everyone says you can get their food anywhere but not where I live. Great food and amazing service.

Rose & Crown-Especially if you can sit on the patio during illuminations. Le Cellier-The food has always been good. Biergarten-We love the atmosphere and the food is unusual (but in a good way).

shuflemstr

I would have to go with Rose and Crown for lunch only because what I order is no longer on the dinner menu. For dinner we LOVE Chef's de France and Nine Dragons. If you go to Nine Dragons ask if Weina (pronounced Veena) is working, she is awesome

harryk

Dining - dinner at Morocco - always an enjoyable experience, food is well prepared, staff very friendly and the dancer is always fun to watch, especially when the little girls join her.
Garden Gill provides great views of the scenes which you have been through when you take the boat ride which ends passing through the gardens. Many of the vegies you get with you meal come from there. The visits by Mickie, Minnie, Chip, Dale and Pluto provide great entertainment. They don't speak - but you know just what they are saying.
Lunch at Rose and Crown provides both light meals, fish and chips, and standard heavy U.K meals. Atmosphere is excellent weather on the deck or inside. Sometimes there is entertainment but mostly we have missed it.

twinboyz98

1# pick! Love Rose & Crown. Good food and atmosphere.

San Angel Inn--We are a fan of the food, drinks, and atmosphere. Some have said the service is not good here, but we haven't had a problem.

Biergarten with the kids for fun and trying lots of different German foods. Never been disappointed.

OK-- have to put another one on the list. We enjoyed Le Cellier. Steak and atmosphere was really enjoyable.

Good luck with your decisions! You're lucky to have the options to eat at EPCOT so many times. :p JEALOUS!!!

tlev

For a trip with no kids...
1-La Hacienda San Angel--Just tried this last week-the shrimp tacos were wonderful. We also timed our reservations so that we could see Illuminations from inside the restaurant. I will defintely eat here again!
2-Coral Reef-We have dined here 3 times and the food is always delicious. We love the view of the aquarium.
3-Teppan Edo--We have also dined here 3 times and just loved the experience. Our food has always been delicious as well.

Runner up is Le Cellier-the food was great, but I'm disappointed that it now requires 2 table service credits

Innkeeper's Club

1) Via Napoli: It's has the best Pizza I ever had.

2) Le Cellier: Great Steaks and I love the Cheddar Cheese Soup.

3) San Angel: I very much enjoyed the atmosphere.

slappy magoo

Rose & Crown-Especially if you can sit on the patio during illuminations.

They won't guarantee you a seat outside anymore - never had a problem with it until the night I was popping the question to my wife and then I had to move Heaven and Earth to make it happen. The flip side, while the ambiance INSIDE can be fun, it's also loud. LOUD. Outside is romantic, not nearly as crazy, but of course you're also prey to the elements if it's an exceptionally hit and humid day or starts to rain etc.

But if you do go and you're seated inside, you're allowed to go out to their patio once RoE starts, minimizing the pain of finding a "good spot" to see it.

lilclerk

But if you do go and you're seated inside, you're allowed to go out to their patio once RoE starts, minimizing the pain of finding a "good spot" to see it.
That's good to know! I was thinking of booking around RoE to try and sit outside, but also don't want to risk missing the show if they can't get us out there.

horizons82

I don't really have ONE overall favorite as one place might have better food, one might have a better atmosphere, etc.

For a special ambiance/atmosphere, I'd pick San Angel Inn.

For overall food, I'd pick Le Cellier (which would be my top pick overall IF it were not so noisy and the tables not so close together--this really ruins what would otherwise be a stellar meal).

For the best of both worlds, I'd check out Chefs de France or Rose and Crown. I think I'd probably recommend Monsieur Paul, but I haven't been there myself.

Bon appetit!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom