Dining at the bar or lounge at California Grill?

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Do you need a reservation to do this or can you go to the check in desk and tell them you want to sit at the bar or lounge?

danyoung56

As long as you're not like within an hour of MK fireworks time, they'll let you go up to the bar. And they serve the full menu at the bar. So it's a great way of enjoying the CG without having the 180 day reservation. I've done it many times, and it's always worked great.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
As long as you're not like within an hour of MK fireworks time, they'll let you go up to the bar. And they serve the full menu at the bar. So it's a great way of enjoying the CG without having the 180 day reservation. I've done it many times, and it's always worked great.

Thanks "Danny Boy" lol

I actually snagged a reservation!

IanDLBZF

Let me chime in here, I've done the lounge once. But I was able to get in around like 90 minutes to an hour before the fireworks! :) Initially when I tried to get in, they said they were full, and on attempt 2, I was able to snag a spot in the SUSHI BAR!! I highly recommend this option if you can't get an ADR for California Grill.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom