Diet??????? It's Disney we don't need no stinking diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Everything! We are on vacation so we have NO RULES for our whole trip!! We eat anything and everything we want and no guilt about it!!! We can go back to eating healthy when we go home. We never gain weight either due to all the walking so we enjoy ourselves!! :)
I hate you! LOL I gained 1 1/2 pound on my 16 day road trip adventureo_O

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I hate you! LOL I gained 1 1/2 pound on my 16 day road trip adventureo_O
Hate my DH as he has lost weight while at Disney and hes very active even at home so not fair!! lol I gain if its not Disney to clarify! Lol but not much maybe a pound or 2 b/c we may not do as much walking as at Disney except for DC we do ALOT of walking there. I make sure I lose the extra pound or so once we get back to real life. Lol I put on weight at home if I just look at something!! I have a very slow metabolism and have even as a kid. So the rest of the year sucks for me!! Haha :)

sxeensweet

I'm the same way. I work out 6 days a week and eat healthy, but when I'm in the world, it all goes out the window! Soda, candy, and, sweets, fried? Sure! Luckily, I never gain weight in the parks due to the walking. We have had a lot of 10mile plus days!
Yeah my DH works out alot at home and we both try to eat healthy at home. I'm not as active as him at home due to a bad knee im fighting at the moment but we don't gain as we prob easily walk 10 miles+ on alot of days at the parks. :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Yeah my DH works out alot at home and we both try to eat healthy at home. I'm not as active as him at home due to a bad knee im fighting at the moment but we don't gain as we prob easily walk 10 miles+ on alot of days at the parks. :)
Me too with the knees have you tried yoga? After the last time I got them done I started walking almost every day and that has helped a lot.

sxeensweet

Me too with the knees have you tried yoga? After the last time I got them done I started walking almost every day and that has helped a lot.
Yes walking Is fine with my knee, and I may try Yoga too. Ortho doc can't figure out what is wrong yet as we have done MRI's and X-rays that showed nothing. He thinks its a plica of which only going in to do a scope would show it. So prob next year ill have the scope done. I'm fine unless I do any type of slight bending in alot of exercise moves or dancing etc I feel it. Bending to do normal tasks I don't so it's really weird!!! Lol hoping to have answers soon enough as I just woke up like that (was alot worse in be beginning) about a year ago. :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Yes walking Is fine with my knee, and I may try Yoga too. Ortho doc can't figure out what is wrong yet as we have done MRI's and X-rays that showed nothing. He thinks its a plica of which only going in to do a scope would show it. So prob next year ill have the scope done. I'm fine unless I do any type of slight bending in alot of exercise moves or dancing etc I feel it. Bending to do normal tasks I don't so it's really weird!!! Lol hoping to have answers soon enough. :)
Best wishes and pixie dust!

DisneyDebNJ

I usually eat healthy, but at Disney some rules go out the window. For example I eat way too many French fries and have a few adult beverages, ok @real mad hatter and @MR FERRET stop laughing!!!!! What's your diet downfall must have at Disney?
My diet downfall is getting off the DME! LOLOL!!! Figgy.... even as I sit here typing, I'm eating 1 cup (not 2, not 3, but 1) of Progresso Lite Soup for lunch. (and... I just did massive food shopping to boot) When I get to Disney, I lose my ever-loving mind, when it comes to food. I eat wayyyy too many carbs (ohhhh pasta.... come to Mama) and eat more fried foods in 7-10 days than I do for an entire year. DIET!!?!?!!!!? at Disney!?!!?!
Disney
I'm
Eating
Tons!!!
There's my explanation of diet at Disney LOL

sxeensweet

Best wishes and pixie dust!

Thank you!! I have a few other minor health issues I have been trying to remedy before dealing with that yet. Been an interesting year to say the least! Lol. All smiles though all I can do is try to stay on top of my health and you can only control it so much unfortunately. :)

sxeensweet

My diet downfall is getting off the DME! LOLOL!!! Figgy.... even as I sit here typing, I'm eating 1 cup (not 2, not 3, but 1) of Progresso Lite Soup for lunch. (and... I just did massive food shopping to boot) When I get to Disney, I lose my ever-loving mind, when it comes to food. I eat wayyyy too many carbs (ohhhh pasta.... come to Mama) and eat more fried foods in 7-10 days than I do for an entire year. DIET!!?!?!!!!? at Disney!?!!?!
Disney
I'm
Eating
Tons!!!
There's my explanation of diet at Disney LOL
Yeah I am the same way while there! Lol and I'm about to enjoy my Healthy Request meal for lunch. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom