Diet??????? It's Disney we don't need no stinking diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

real mad hatter

Hold on! I'am choking here..cough! cough!..Ok to your question now..Well believe it or not it's not alcohol.I drink less at Disney than I do at home..However at home,I'am not a lover of chocolate things..Yes I know we've got Cadburys chocolate and it's everywhere.But at Disney I love my chocolate magic cookie bars..:( Addiction beyond belief..So that's my downfall..It's my favourite roller coaster at Disney.The Magic Cookie Bar Adventure.;)

sgtmgd

ROFL There are "no rules' at Disney...I try to eat well leading up to Disney..do alittle more running/walking/swimming to be in a bit better shape for the long haul...I regulary post we use the Deluxe Dining plan..no we dont eat 3 sit downs a day..but always have one BIG sitdown often a signature or character meal..(Can you say Yachtsman) generally dinner so we have a nice brealk to site for 90 minutes or so and recharge and get "good food" to recharge the batteries..that way as I eat dole whips/cokkie bars/and Casey's Hot Dogs I dont feel too bad

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I usually eat healthy, but at Disney some rules go out the window. For example I eat way too many French fries and have a few adult beverages, ok @real mad hatter and @MR FERRET stop laughing!!!!! What's your diet downfall must have at Disney?
Is that a few adult beverages to go with all the slushies ???

littleroo

Plain and simple, when I am in Disney, I am a glutton!! From the cheese and bread plates, to the Margaritas from La Cava, to the meal at Brown Derby, to the meal at Raglan Road, to Ohanas, to heavy beer, etc...

The greatest thing, I have a partner in crime! My wonderful DH! We split everything. That makes me feel better about being Templeton the rat!

taz0162

Lots of Popcorn, Design your own dipped Mickey Rice Crispie Treats, lafou Brew, Desert with every and all meals, Meats and Cheese Appraisers (Really would not order this anywhere else for some reason), Caramel Apples, Dole and Orange Whip, and CUPCAKES- there are so many to choose from all over the parks/resorts.
thumb_600.jpg

jw24

A lot! Dole Whips and Ice Cream because frozen desserts are rarely bought in my household. Plus if I need to cool off, I'd stay in an AC place for long periods of time as opposed to eating ice cream or something frozen. Other than that, I'd definitely eat a lot of fries, some burgers and drink soda but not too much because drinking soda in hot weather doesn't go well for my stomach. I've learned the hard way that drinking water in the hot FL weather is better off because it keeps me hydrated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom