Did The Land open today?

gemini

After the AP previews, what will the status of Soarin' be until May 5? Does anyone think it will operate for guests the weeks of the 18th or the 25th?

MrNonacho

Premium Member
PolarJim said:
I"m curious how disney did at hiding the soaring building. If I remember, you could see it over the canada pavillion, anyone have a recent picture?

They didn't do anything more than paint the building sky blue.

This post has a picture, but keep in mind that it is an extremely zoomed in shot from across World Showcase lagoon. It's not that obvious when you're really there.

Pongo

MrNonacho said:

This post has a picture, but keep in mind that it is an extremely zoomed in shot from across World Showcase lagoon. It's not that obvious when you're really there.

Wow. That's a lot bigger than i thought it was going to be.

The_CEO

MrNonacho said:

I agree, anyone who has been recently knows it isn't visible from half the countries in the WS. I think you can see it from like America or some other one like Japan.. That is a zoomed in shot and believe it or not.. You don't notice it that much because it is what color everyone? Sky blue...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom