Did Phone interview today....

Goofy7654

Original Poster
:( :( I had my phone interview today and I beleive it went pretty well. I answered all the questions to the best of my ability and found them to be very easy... Now i have to waite 2 to 3 weeks so that kinda SUKS but i dont kno.... Im kinda nervous does anyone kno of a person that dident get into the program because i havent.........

DisneySaint

I've heard of one or two not getting in, but that was only because they had some extenuating health circumstances.

Send that application in the mail to them ASAP. I actually got my response in just 10 or 11 days.

Goofy7654

Original Poster
Wow that quick ill definetly send it in tommorow so i will get my response quicker... If anyone dident get in let me kno im jsut wondering wut the letter says and stuff like that......

Scar Junior

My recruiter claims that throughout the US, Disney only accepted 1 out of 4 last year. I know at Minnesota that about 20 go per semester but dozens and dozens apply. When I went in 2003 there was only a handful selected out of 70 some applicants.

Goofy7654

Original Poster
wow i thought they pretty much accept everyone that sound happy and really want to work for disney.... Well me and my girlfriend are waiting for our letters wish us luck......... :hammer:

maelstrom

Goofy7654 said:
wow i thought they pretty much accept everyone that sound happy and really want to work for disney.... Well me and my girlfriend are waiting for our letters wish us luck......... :hammer:

What happens if one of you gets in and the other doesn't?

Darwin

Goofy7654 said:
I applied to the college program with my girlfriend (at that time) and we both got it. We eventually broke up while we were down there but we were having problems long before so don't worry about that, Goofy 7654. Best of luck to you.

Goofy7654

Original Poster
My girlfriend got her letter today she got in as a lifeguard:sohappy: Im still waiting i should receive something tommorow......:p

indycarfan7

My interview was last Friday. I'm doing the College Program with my girlfriend too. We are thinking of getting an apartment in Orlando or Kissimmee. It's difficult waiting 2-3 weeks lol. I just hope that we both get accepted.

jennyfd

Maybe there're many members who are having interview. I think the common questions list is useful:
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. What are your biggest strengths?
3. Why did you leave your last job?
4. What are your career goals?
5. Why do you want to work here?
6. What is your greatest weakness?
7. How many years of experience do you have in _____?
8. What are the top duties you perform in your current position?
9. Why are you considering leaving your current position?
10. What do you know about this company/position?
Refer more at this source if it's helpful for you:
typical interview questions
Some of them always appear in any interview!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom