Did I Reserve Too Early ?

Mr Wizard

In our never ending search for different ways to do WDW we are attempting a trip in the newly aquired RV to Fort Wilderness at Christmas time. We have read about how the people in the campsites decorate with lights and such and we plan to do the same. We currently have reservations for six days arriving on 12/4. Coulden't get a premium spot where we wanted the next week. My question is are we too early to see, and put up our own, decorations? Has any one been involved in this? Thanx.

mickey's mamu

Oh No, you're definitely not too early! My husband and I usually go the first week of December and we like to take the carriage ride at Ft. Wilderness just to see the amazing Christmas decorations all the RVer's have out. Believe me,
you want to take as many decorations as you can. I think they even have
contests for the best decorations, but I'm not sure about that.

I envy you getting to take your new RV to Ft. Wilderness. That is our goal as soon as we retire!

Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Mr Wizard

Original Poster
Well. . . . the RV isn't exactly new. It only has 18K miles on it but it's 23 years old. Needs some touching up and has a bathroom that makes a phonebooth look spacious. But that is what we plan to do upon retirement ( if it ever happens ) is to see the country in an RV and this was a very cheap way to test the RV waters and see if we like it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom