Did Food Rocks Close?

General Grizz

747maelstromrockstroll-med.jpg

imagineersrock

ok, this guy is joking right...? with the whole LooK Att meii I canT Tlak engish thing right...!?

ok i'm sorry [especially if its no-joke], but it's incredibly annoying and if you think its funny... well im again sorry but the only people laughing are the ones laughing at you.... not with you... cut out the 89owfahuil ahcjpo; 9029ujdfk spelling job... and maybe someone would take you seriously.

:rolleyes:

epcotfan

Originally posted by objr
I think that EPCOT needs a great family E-Ticket attraction...something like the great dark rides of old that we all loved at EPCOT...

:lookaroun

I totally agree. I miss the rides that used lots of animatronics.

imagineer boy

Oh my gosh, I didn't see this thread! What great posts! Please bring him Back Rob! I want an interview with him. I need my degree in trollology!

FigmentJedi

Because he said that he would take over all WDW updates.That and he let on his true identidy by typing LiKE ThIs!!!1111 piece pipes. He needs to type normal if he tries to come back the 5th time.

TURKEY

Originally posted by Tahu
Because he said that he would take over all WDW updates.That and he let on his true identidy by typing LiKE ThIs!!!1111 piece pipes. He needs to type normal if he tries to come back the 5th time.

I suspect it will be the 6th + time. Reappearing all of a sudden after he gets mentioned in a couple threads is awfully suspiscious. He was probally here monitoring things the whole time.

FigmentJedi

Let's just hope he doesn't learn to hack into people's accounts. Then he could possess us and make us say stupid stuff,therefore getting revenge for all those times he's been banned.

imagineer boy

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
I suspect it will be the 6th + time. Reappearing all of a sudden after he gets mentioned in a couple threads is awfully suspiscious. He was probally here monitoring things the whole time.

I know what you mean. You can't tell how many people I suspected after I saw his posts. I guess it really was him. Oh well. That was a troll attack I'll never forget.:wave: Now, many of the new members who didn't know who MAElsTROMROcks was, knows who he is now.

imagineer boy

Originally posted by Tahu
Let's just hope he doesn't learn to hack into people's accounts. Then he could possess us and make us say stupid stuff,therefore getting revenge for all those times he's been banned.

I highly doubt that. He'd probably be too stupid to do somthing like that anyway. :lol:

FigmentJedi

I wonder if MaELStrOm RoCKs made a troll attack on the Muppet Central boards a year or two ago. There was a stupid member there who's screenname was maynard. He wasn't the cool Maynard from disneyland, but rather some troll. Like Maelstrom, he made numerous attempts to come back from the depths of hell. One can wonder about MaELStroM RoCKS and maynard...

Tramp

Originally posted by bjunderwood
why was he re-suspended?

The rules are pretty simple. Once you're suspended, you're history. That means you can't re-enter the forum using aliases, even obvious aliases. This person has caused us grief in the past and so he arises from the abyss of suspended accounts reincarnated into another brainless troll.

I suspect the moron is part of this forum as we speak and does this occasionally just to stir things up. Mixing the case of letters and all the stupid gibberish is his trademark which he knows will immediately draw attention and lead to his ultimate demise...sick, huh? Sometimes Steve can catch the person thru various methods, sometimes he can't...such is life in a forum where bottom-feeding idiots can be anything they want to be, empowered by the anonymity of the internet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom