Rumor Did Disney Put in an Order for 50 Parade Float Chassis?

jt04

And this has to do with the parade how?

Just pointing out that some of the posters here cry wolf. Declining numbers becomes overwhelming numbers at the blink of a eye.

Iger has overstayed his time becomes he is looking for the nearest exit.

Disney Springs will be a financial failure becomes the many parking garages aren't enough.

Prices are too high becomes they aren't high enough to moderate the crowds.

Uni has out strategized TDO and is causing too many people to leave property for many days becomes a new parade will cause massive logistical crowd problems.

It is an amazing sight.

Dr. Falls

Prices are too high becomes they aren't high enough to moderate the crowds.

These statements can be simultaneously true. I can - as an individual consumer - think prices are too high (for me, or for the variants of the good I buy), while also acknowledging that they are not sufficiently high to make any dent in demand at large.

Not to nitpick or be combative, because you have a point with flip-flopping, but I think this specifically is an important concept with Disney parks attendance. Prices can reach such a point that they are uncomfortable or untenable for annual passholders, but they may not be high-enough to reduce the number of guests taking a once-in-a-lifetime trip - meaning that crowds don't actually diminish.

brb1006

The company that did the chassis's for FOF also did the barges for ROL and the mobile stages at HS, along with parades for Universal and DLP. From what I've heard the owner of this company got into quite an argument with someone at Disney and now the guy that was the goto for these things is now blacklisted.
I wonder why the owner started an argument with someone at Disney to actually get blacklisted? Creative Differences?

I don't care if people dislike Spectromagic. The parade was one of the most impressive looking nighttime parades ever created by Disney. I would so be on board for this to ever get the Dreamlights treatment.
SIT111222LARGE.jpg
Agree completely. Spectro is my all-time favorite Disney parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom